What Mythic Are Promising in the Next Quarter

K

Khalen

All future dreams... I can remember Mythic saying housing would be in SI... But then the story came it takes a lot of restyling of the game...

A

Arnor

YAY!

but i really dont get the housing thing, "im so bored with daoc, theres nothing to do now, rvr is boring, itemhunt is boring. I want a HOUSE thats mine and that I can sit in and be bored, that will be MUCH better.

J

j000 d000d

Originally posted by Arnor2
YAY!

but i really dont get the housing thing, "im so bored with daoc, theres nothing to do now, rvr is boring, itemhunt is boring. I want a HOUSE thats mine and that I can sit in and be bored, that will be MUCH better.

Guild House.... Guild Bank Account..... Guild ITAM Vault....

Think that's what housing is about :)

K

klavrynd

they promised guild housing since 1.36 or sommat...

think we'll sooner see a kobold whore in fort atla then guild housing...

) As we did with the Albion spell-casters, we will be combing through the databases, working with our Team Leads looking for classes that aren’t all that they could be in DAoC. This is an ongoing process and we will continue to make sure that none of our classes are left behind

note that this is on the same list as guild housing and all at the bottom...

S

stu

All bullshit. About 2 months ago they said player controlled horses were impossible (read: too much effort). You're not going to see houses either - there's no room for them in the game world, and it would be too much work to implement them.

D

Draylor

Heh, what positive responses.

People said the same when spellcrafting/alchemy were listed in this way - in the end those were delivered, and people like the results.

N

nicky-nook

I have a An Apartment... O Wait thats it im playing another game.

Regards Nicky.

P

pcentella

We will eventually get that things, but be patient. If Mythic didn't want to implement them, they won't say they will.

P

[PS]Riddler

Prydwen already have their very own Kobold Whore.. shes called Cindy :D

W

wolfspirit

Well would be great if they did bring these things in .......but ........theyve promised it for sooooo long im not gonna hold my breath :p

O

old.job

Well the news that interests me is that they are working on a new expansion, was a little worried SI may have been the last.

G

Generic Poster

Originally posted by Draylor
Heh, what positive responses.

People said the same when spellcrafting/alchemy were listed in this way - in the end those were delivered, and people like the results.

Personal Horses have been promised for over a year now. Guild Houses were meant to come in before Epic Armours. Strating characters at lv20 was supposed to be in patch 1.57? the same one with 8 character slots.

Considering we won't see any of these changes until the summer, I couldn't care less for horses, unless we can ride around frontier zones. Guild Houses mean nothing any more.

The only ones I want are lv20 characters and glowy effects on weapons.

R

Repent Reloaded

thats a big promis by GOA/Mythic, if it all goes well this will make alot of players happy

E

Erekrose

As required by lawyers everywhere, the usual disclaimer that this letter is a guide as to what we hope to have in during this period and not as a guarantee of any kind. And also as usual, this list does not encompass the only things we are working on. We will be working on lots of other things – including ongoing bug fixes and balance adjustments - and my letters, as always, are just some of the newer (and sometimes bigger) things that are part of this update.

As always we thank the community for its continued support and patronage of DAoC and we will continue to work to improve and add to DAoC during this year (and we hope) every other year. We have lots more content/features/abilities in the pipeline that I’ll share with the community another time.

Lets not forget this stuff. Particularly
we will continue to work to improve and add to DAoC during this year (and we hope) every other year.

N

Nightchill

what bothers me the most is level 50s being able to restart at level 20... level 25 - fine. level 20 - not so.

A

Armalite

ud want lvl 20 for bg chars, and getting 4 lvls to get to know ur chars

L

liste

which is his concern.

I can see a problem too, with people rerolling, and leveling to 24 quickly to get to BG.

Normal RvR will be dead at that point.

poor newcommers. they will be solo up to level 20, and from 24 and on

N

Nightchill

Originally posted by Armalite
ud want lvl 20 for bg chars, and getting 4 lvls to get to know ur chars

as liste says, that's exactly my problem.
call me crazy but weren't the BGs intended so new players could get a feel for RvR? Having it controlled by numerous level 50s alts who are twinked to the max isn't going to be fun for them.

I realise it's already approaching that stage, no reason to make it easy though :) Besides, maybe making them level 25 will result in the other battlegrounds after Thid being populated.

O

old.Chronic

Some nice things they got planned there but what they should do instead of letting players who reach level 50 is take up new skills, this would open up the game even more and give each and every player a Goal! to reach.

There also needs to be more unique Graphics in this game to many players look the same, to say that there are so many diffrent drops in this game and they all look identical, thats no fun :(

Myself Mythic could do a LOT! more with this game but seems to me they waisting a golden opportunity, oh well theres always the next Online game :)

S

StormriderX

Originally posted by liste
Normal RvR will be dead at that point.

Would this mean the albs will finally stop zerging? If so bring it on! :p

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom