What MP games are you all playing?

I

Insane

Originally posted by Will
GAME.NET Bookable 1, mostly. Games get organised in #the_firm on Quakenet.

sush! we dont want them realising theres actually people playing the game!!!

i think i finally fixed my graphics problem on my games rig now :) but it involves a new gfx card :(

T

Testin da Cable

and as Will is the original grand-master laze, he'll get around to it sometime later ;)

W

Will

:eek:

Just because I don't actually live in the same house as my PC, you accuse me of being lazy. Ok, I don't live there very often.

T

Testin da Cable

Originally posted by Will

Just because I don't actually live in the same house as my PC, you accuse me of being lazy. Ok, I don't live there very often.

no, it's because you admitted to me on many occasions that you are lazier than moi :p

lazier than tdc means you are at least the queen of laze ;)

W

Will

Originally posted by Testin da Cable
no, it's because you admitted to me on many occasions that you are lazier than moi :p

lazier than tdc means you are at least the queen of laze ;)
I'll take the king title then. You are the queen, for sure.;)

L

leggy

FFS

Again between Will, TdC and wij you have managed to spam another thread completely off topic.

*stabs all 3*

/edit fs my grammar is slightly borked

T

Testin da Cable

we only wandered off very slightly. I'm sure that a discussion who deserves the title "queen of laze" is related to gaming. somehow :) and we were talking about playing NwN online. now there's a gaming reference right there! don't make me threaten you with my haddock!! :eek:

W

Will

L_Plates started it. Please sir, punish him instead.

(sorry Leggy, was starting to wander a little. Though stabbing may be a touch harsh)

L

leggy

It was a stabbing with a small cocktail sausage though.

W

Will

FFS, now I need a tetanus booster.:p

Have you made any choices yet?

L

leggy

Well,

I already have Raven Shield and NwN installed but never given either a chance.

So one of those probably.

/edit

I was actually considering FFXI for a bit until I saw the level of retardedness in the FFXI forum.

T

Testin da Cable

come play NwN with us then Leggington! I'll even show you my dwarf's massive axe :)

J

Jonaldo

I have a few characters from NeverWinter Nights knocking about :) What levels do you play at?

W

Will

We don't yet, we've just started the planning really. It'd probably be server-vault characters, leveled up for whatever adventure we were doing.

X

xane

BF1942 mainly, just getting into the DC mod as well, but I like SW so much. Not been on the BW nights as personal situation gets in the way.

I haven't reloaded NwN since I upgraded by PC to XP last year, now there is a "hopefully xane friendly" server available I may start playing it :)

Always spin off for a quick Civilization III game too.

T

Testin da Cable

gwaan then xena :) I may even log on to #nwnaddicts on quakenet myself in an hour or so just to see if the channel's still there ;)

W

Will

Its still there. I'll try to set the server up tonight, though I'm really only paying a flying visit to home. If not, I can give TdC a SSH login and let him do the work.

T

Testin da Cable

your wish is my command oh master :)

*readies r00tk1t*

;)

L

leggy

One question.

I have no characters at all atm. Seeing as you are talking about server vault chars does that mean you provide the relevant skills and lvl?

T

Testin da Cable

indeed. there are different ways to do it, but when we'd do a small quest usually someone would go DM briefly and zap us all with some levelage. then a short wait while everyone configures their chars and off we go :)

T

Testin da Cable

to tempt you even further...if enough are willing I/Will may even get our persistent world thingy sorted! maximum wootage will be attained!

S

SilverHood

Tactical Ops for FPS action.
Medieval Total War for RTS action :)

Users who are viewing this thread