Votes: 110 61.8%
  • Master level 10

Votes: 101 56.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Ixoth

One of Freddy's beloved
Hello,

I made this topic for to help out raid leaders to figure out what would be most demanded master levels to get done.

Tick the master levels in the poll you'd like to see hosted by raid leaders in near future.

Disclaimer: I'm not saying that I wouldn't host a ml, but not feeling so confortable with the idea, well never say never :D

PS: Could moderators make this sticky for the duration of the poll, so as much ppl as possible could locate and vote this topic among other topics in this forum section thank you.

Ixoth

One of Freddy's beloved
Chronictank said:
lol looks like a 1 to 10 is prefered

Heh well ofc, but some of the master level(s) are more demanded than others - thats the whole purpose of this poll, to help out raid leaders to plan what master level raid(s) to host next.

vavires

Fledgling Freddie
The reason why i never made this poll is because tis really useless.
There are over what 500ppl online ...

Every1 will need this or that ml.
Any1 who ticked the poll 4-9 will get happy the next 3 weeks since i host those raids.
And thereafter we can start from 1 again .
There are always ppl in need for a diff ml than the other. thats why u cant make every1 happy.

Best is to just stick with for example my raids and ull get from ml1 to 10 in 5-6 weeks. and therafter we start over again from 1.

U can also see that ml1-3 ive led recently has made less ppl needing it :).

Ixoth

One of Freddy's beloved
vavires said:
The reason why i never made this poll is because tis really useless.
There are over what 500ppl online ...

Every1 will need this or that ml.
Any1 who ticked the poll 4-9 will get happy the next 3 weeks since i host those raids.
And thereafter we can start from 1 again .
There are always ppl in need for a diff ml than the other. thats why u cant make every1 happy.

Best is to just stick with for example my raids and ull get from ml1 to 10 in 5-6 weeks. and therafter we start over again from 1.

U can also see that ml1-3 ive led recently has made less ppl needing it :).

Not entirely true vav. I got - what maybe 10 mains - I really need only mls done for only 2-3 chars, and not all of them need to be ml10. Surely it would be great for all of them to be ml10, but not necessary.

For example my summ sm. I only need him to be ml9, he has already ml3-4 done, so I'd need ml1-2, 5-9 for him only. Now for that particular char I've already missed the train for later mls, since I cannot get him to ml5, ml7++ zones due lack of ml1 not done.

PS: I asked you to make this poll in the first place, since your refusal of doing it - and while it doesn't hurt one to make such pull - I chose to create it.

Inca

Fledgling Freddie
Aye i'm also gonna be running some of the lower ml's, the real hope is that people who don't need them will come for easy ML xp and items, as most people who know me realise that i don't take much hassle from people and i certainly don't plan on 8 hour long raids, so it should be quick and easy.

I think the biggest problem people have is the pre steps, i know myself the few groups i have seen for ML5 have been very badly put together, often 3 shammies and 3 sm's (some not even 50) who have just come out of moderna, so getting those done will be a challenge.

The poll itself isn't a bad idea, but it will only give a very loose indication of what people need, in what order (bare in mind a lot of people clicking ml7 will not be ml3 which at the minute means its useless to them) and also what people would like to farm for items. The biggest success that would come out of this poll is more people getting their asses on the raids arranged :)

vavires

Fledgling Freddie
Inca said:
the real hope is that people who don't need them will come for easy ML xp
Well i think only ppl who are ml1-4 will come for mlxp to ml1 an d2. The higer ml u are the lwoer the xp u get from lowest mls :)

vavires

Fledgling Freddie
6 7 8 9 are the most prefered it seems.

Those are already the ones on the menu for the next 3 weeks so :)

Plik

One of Freddy's beloved
i need ml1-ml10 on thane, ml8-ml10 on warrior, bd, bb and skald xD

Ixoth

One of Freddy's beloved
I need ml1 for few of my chars, have done the grp steps, but the ml1 lack for these few chars really starts to annoy me, since I dont a) either get to some of the needed zones with these to complete other mls, b) don't get any mlexp from other raids.

I might host the ml1 bg raid in near future, if there isn't anyone out there willing to host it tbh.

vavires

Fledgling Freddie
Ixoth said:
I need ml1 for few of my chars, have done the grp steps, but the ml1 lack for these few chars really starts to annoy me, since I dont a) either get to some of the needed zones with these to complete other mls, b) don't get any mlexp from other raids.

I might host the ml1 bg raid in near future, if there isn't anyone out there willing to host it tbh.

U need to have patients ixoth.
I host already so many raids.
i did 1/2 on 1 day then 3 then 4/5 on 1 day now 6/7 tommorow. then its just ml8 and ml9 to restart. But ill see what i can do....

Ixoth

One of Freddy's beloved
vavires said:
U need to have patients ixoth.
I host already so many raids.
i did 1/2 on 1 day then 3 then 4/5 on 1 day now 6/7 tommorow. then its just ml8 and ml9 to restart. But ill see what i can do....

Yes I know vav, and I admit - I've never been patient - tho there has been some progress in it in last couple of years ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom