what lvl can i go above 225 firstaid

Bone's

Fledgling Freddie
i know this should in another part of this forum, but that never gets used, i think it is lvl 42 for the firstaid quest, but not sure if that applys to all chars, please let me know :) is for my rogue

Dedaith

Fledgling Freddie
You need level 40 to do the Artisan quest for Secondary tradeskills.

Danya

Fledgling Freddie
It's level 40 for all secondary skills and level 35 for all primary professions.

Maghica

One of Freddy's beloved
Bone's said:
i know this should in another part of this forum, but that never gets used, i think it is lvl 42 for the firstaid quest, but not sure if that applys to all chars, please let me know :) is for my rogue

This could come in handy:
First Aid Artisan

Ormorof

FH is my second home
the quest is called Triage, and its kinda annoying to do :p

Helme

Resident Freddy
Ormorof said:
the quest is called Triage, and its kinda annoying to do :p
Had almost forgot about it, was trying for 4 hours straight xD

Naewae

Fledgling Freddie
Helme said:

I've heard it's very random, I got lucky and did it first time. Read the FAQ and learn the tips, they will help.

Ashandar

Fledgling Freddie
Naewae said:
I've heard it's very random, I got lucky and did it first time. Read the FAQ and learn the tips, they will help.

Hmm not sure about random.. i tried it a few times until i found a technique that allowed me to do it first time round!

Obviously you need to treat the critical? patients first then the others below that. However the main problem i found was running from bed to bed in time... this lead to MUCH anger and the dark side!!! :( But i found the perfect way to do this.. (bear in mind it was a couple of patches ago, but i doubt anything has changed).

Where the physician is standing in the room, you need to move about (think its 2 or 3) floor squares BEHIND him, into a place where all your doing is standing in the middle of the room and all you have to do is turn on the spot and still be able to reach all the beds you need to :D no more having to run.. just some quick decision making and some deft left and right spinning on the spot.. kerrching done!

Naewae

Fledgling Freddie
Yep that's it, and also press V. It doesn't show the health of the patients but it does allow you to see their names (critical, injured etc)

Lakashnik

Fledgling Freddie
best way to do it i found was to pretarget ur next guy while bandaging 1.
done this 1st time on 3chars now. random or not its easy even with 5crit patients spawning in a row.

Ormorof

FH is my second home
Helme said:

yeah i find it gets harder as ytou retry (as the injured guys are already there and dying? ) but did it today and got it first try, only got 1 critically injured though, whereas before i got loads :p

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom