What levels do I need:

H

Hargh

This should go on the crafting page but i don't think many ppl look there. What level of crafting skill is rquired to do pointy hats and wolf heads?

G

grebneklaf

600 to 700 i think to remember, aint very precise but aint that far off either, i think, only made one or two pointy hats ever.

G

grebneklaf

Originally posted by Nairyk-Fwiah
Around 300 maybe more, not entierly sure
here

Ok that link didnt have hats, and i have checked all the other crafting place i could think off and still no hats, am at work now so cant even log on to check, still think around 600, but waiting for someone to prove me wrong.:clap:

A

Archeon

Wolfheads can't be made by crafters (atleast they couldn't last time i checked). Pointy hats can start being made at 600-ish depending on what AF you want.

O

old.CrazyMuppet

Originally posted by Hargh
This should go on the crafting page but i don't think many ppl look there. What level of crafting skill is rquired to do pointy hats and wolf heads?

And by posting here instead of on the crafting section you're kinda part of the problem instead or part of the solution, aren't ya ;)

H

Hargh

Thanks.

Yes no crafting site that I have seen has them on either.

Who does Wolfheads then?

A

Archeon

Originally posted by Hargh
Who does Wolfheads then?

Nobody their fluff, not armourparts. So if you want one you'l have to buy one from the guy in Mularn :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom