What just died?

rynnor

Rockhound
Wow europe site is under massive strain - cant contact a login server and my home server just ground to a halt with the lag bar on red and values over 4000!

Any Ideas?

clearbrook

Fledgling Freddie
4000 you lucky *****, I was 8000 then dead. Connected from DK btw. (time to read a book methinks)

rynnor

Rockhound
Got on the WoW Euro site but not much on there - a few threads created since maintenance today talking about huge latentcy - looks like a bad maintenance patch maybe?

Tenko

Fledgling Freddie
Well at least you can get on the official site, more than I can do.

oh and I hit 5500 latency before death almost exactly 100 times that of normal :)

Think I'll go talk to the mrs, ask her how the wedding plans are coming on :p

rynnor

Rockhound
Actually theres basically nothing on the official euro forums - I think thats because no-one can log in to the forums so noone can post - nice way to minimise the whine threads eh ;P

Edit - stop using the word basically too much!!

exponentiaL

Fledgling Freddie
I want some sort of repayment tbh. I went linkdead with the crusader formula on the mob I killed. I then lagged out on a 4500+ ms without the formula.

Great start of my summer vacation! ;e

Fana

Fledgling Freddie
Same here, latency went to about 4000+ and was stuck in animation etc, got to see guild complaining in loud terms about laaaaaag before i was disconnected (or actually i wasnt, but did alt+f4 after 5min of nothing happening on the screen). Cant connect to game and cant access wow homepage atm.

This isnt exactly the first time it happens, usually a couple times each week :/ They must have some serious problems with their routers. Problem is that everything is connected as well so you cant get on the forums and alert them about the problems. Just hope they have noticed whats going on.

feac

Fledgling Freddie
test server is working fine
:wanker: (test server, not any of the posters hehe)

Solo

Fledgling Freddie
We all learnt with daoc, France is NOT the place to host (seems they all get sucked in because its so cheap?)

Ah well uninterrupted revision for tonight :)

Narzeja

Loyal Freddie
Just hope they have noticed whats going on.
The maintenance guy fell asleep while monitoring the routers and computers, and knocked over his coffee into the machinery, servers will be back when he wakes up :p

[TB] Benedictine

Fledgling Freddie
In LBRS - got to see me say 'well we're probably dead by now' just as mage began to tank an elite :sex:

Meduza

One of Freddy's beloved
exponentiaL said:
I want some sort of repayment tbh. I went linkdead with the crusader formula on the mob I killed. I then lagged out on a 4500+ ms without the formula.

Great start of my summer vacation! ;e
Yea me too! I found a cash pool that had 1,624 gold in it, and then i LDed be4 I picked it up...

Ning

Fledgling Freddie
Solo said:
We all learnt with daoc, France is NOT the place to host (seems they all get sucked in because its so cheap?)

It's because it's worst in UK. :wanker:

1 mb/s with caps in UK vs 20 mb/s without caps in France. No wonder why most of the MMORPGS are based in either France, the Netherlands or Germany but none in the UK.

Half of the English servers are based in Frankfurt,Germany BTW.
American players face the same problems on WoW US and I don't think their servers are based in France.

Foadon

Fledgling Freddie
less whine, belgium has '1mb', which is an actual 500kb maybe, with 10gb base limit, pay extra and u can get it to 20gb
tralalalala?
wajn

Whisperess

Can't get enough of FH
Ning said:
1 mb/s with caps in UK vs 20 mb/s without caps in France.
Please tell me that you don't seriously believe they are running the servers on a DSL line, pretty please?

exponentiaL

Fledgling Freddie
Meduza said:
Yea me too! I found a cash pool that had 1,624 gold in it, and then i LDed be4 I picked it up...

You don't have to believe me ofcourse, even though it was true.

Fifteen minutes after I logged back on it dropped again. Guess they tried to make it up with me. x<

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom