what is your worth?

O

old.Mobstomper

Meet me in gorge and I will tell you :D

A

Aeiedil

i have a method for albs and mids, it takes about 1-10 hits on average :)

B

belth

Think it's RR, con, etc combined :p No idea, never seen any kind of formula for it :(

A

Aeiedil

ot, what were you thinking flint? trying to attack not 1 shade, but 2, and at least one of them was orange? tut tut :) (Flint tried and failed to kill me + iziz earlier when we were resting after green-pharming)

D

dk_flint

aeiedel .... after ganking everything from a grey caster to a yellow tank (stuck to blue-yellows in the end ... greys are kind of boring :p) , dismantling myself about 10 times and everytime
gettin away with it i couldnt resist the challenge

kill .... must ... kill ... must kill nightshade

P.S.: lol @ hothnogg

C

Cowled

It's probably like this:

((The number of chars on ur account * the lvls all together) / the secounds it takes the dragon to kill u) * the age of ur dog (in procent) = ur realmpts.

I've no clue, but it seem random

A

Aeiedil

Ah yes, Hothnogg :) i heard about your attempts on him, i believe it was 3 tries on a lowbie? lol

D

dk_flint

yep, lol :)

btw, you should help your realmmates in trouble @ hibs,
none of the 20 ppl around hothnogg (or the 10 elds i passed whilst running for restealth) bothered to take me down in a room smaller than caster range .. i mean you cant let the big bad infi run to the next wall and let him restealth, can you?

next acces will come and so will i :)

D

Danya

Originally posted by Aeiedil
ot, what were you thinking flint? trying to attack not 1 shade, but 2, and at least one of them was orange? tut tut :) (Flint tried and failed to kill me + iziz earlier when we were resting after green-pharming)
Don't see why not, worked for me. :D
What level is hothnogg these days, last time I saw him he was green to 43 running around the gorge. :p

S

Subbiz

Originally posted by Cowled
It's probably like this:

((The number of chars on ur account * the lvls all together) / the secounds it takes the dragon to kill u) * the age of ur dog (in procent) = ur realmpts.

I've no clue, but it seem random

u forget the 1 / (%o x 40) of the time of the day that the current kill is taking place :)

nice one ^^

it seems a bit strange on how to calculate the worth of realmpoints on a player, but in general a lvl 50 is worth between 900 and 1000 rpts... imo it should be alot more based on the target rpts compared to your own.. and also a lower lvl (average lvl for groups) compared to the killed player perhaps.. then it would maybe actually pay off to rvr at lvl 4X instead of 50 only, if u could earn more rpts from a orangecon that way :) adds another tactically rp pharming perspective to the game :)

O

old.Xarr

i want one million rp if i solo ninjastyle or mallus (although last one isn't really viable now.) =P

Users who are viewing this thread