It's german?
other then that i cant be bothered to look :p

Punishment

Resident Freddy
Im gonna have it for 3 years , who knows what could happen :p

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
Its an Audi, its probably been ragged to fuck.

Laddey

FH is my second home
Everybody's driving them round here and they arnt exactly hard workers. They are legit 100% legal so they can't be that expensive second hand.

Then again i know absolutly fuck all about cars...or football...or algebra

Gray

FH is my second home
My brother had an Audi A4 a couple of years ago, paid about 8k for it. Then his girlfriend screwed around so he couldn't afford it.

Offered me it for £4k but i turned it down, regret that so much :'(

soze

I am a FH squatter
It could just me a price designed to get you to call. They might just say the website got the price wrong its really 8k ect.

It could be a stolen car on fake plates to make it look legit, which a VIN check will show you. It could be loaded with finance or be a write off that's been repaired. They have shown the plate so might be worth spending a five on one of these sites https://www.mycarcheck.com/check/KF06YSN/

Cerb

I am a FH squatter
Jim you reckon it might be clocked? Id say go have a look at it. Have a look for wear form use on places like the pedals and the gear lever that would show it having done more than 45k. I would also check that all of the lines/ joints or cracks whatever line up properly around that car it might be that it was in a wreck and has been fixed to sell. Final think I would say is if you take it for a test drive listen as you engage the clutch in first gear. If you hear a whirr it means the thrust bearing is worn to shit and that could cost you like 500. And yeah as people have said, it sounds suspiciously cheap :p

Cerb

I am a FH squatter
You could also find sully, bring him along and get him to curse at the guy until he admits why it is so cheap?

Ch3tan

I aer teh win!!
Well the ad has been removed now, so I guess it was dodgy.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom