What is WRONG with people

O

old.LandShark

Sigh.
Why are people cunts in such games as these? I mean, ffs...
I'm in camelot with my minstrel, i broadcast for some help transferring cash. I give the guy who offers to help 50g and a jewel of the prowler for my lowbie inf, telling him to keep 10g (he's lvl 5). I log my inf in just in time to see him sitting down and disappearing.
What's the fucking point of that, 10g doesn't exactly vanish in minutes at lvl5, even if he is as he said a 100skill tailor.... (ouu gosh, 100skill, how many plat do you need to get that?)
If you meet "Vipke" tell him he's a twat and don't group with the little shite
</rant>

O

old.Second

well xfer money is pathetic anyway=)

you should start from scratch every time not pump with cash hehe.
That is just a way to cheat the fun out of the lowlvls of the game=)

T

Tigerius

Stop being so bloody silly Landshark, you have a guild. Anyone trusting a lowbie over own guild deserves this :p

T

tilde

Ppl are like assholes Landshark, just listen to the responds u got on ur thread.

B

Belsameth

Originally posted by Second
well xfer money is pathetic anyway=)

you should start from scratch every time not pump with cash hehe.
That is just a way to cheat the fun out of the lowlvls of the game=)

I actually enjoy the game more when I have money to burn, but thta might be just me

Landshark: give Coax a send when you need to transfer again. I could use an extra 50.....I mean...10g :)

T

Tigerius

Just to clarify, I'm a friend and guildmate of his. Not an asshole :p
Getting a bit upset at him having to use strangers to transfer stuff when there should be plenty of us in guild able to do so. (As for me personally my account is down, :puke: @ goa)

D

Draylor

Landshark: Grrrrrrrrrrrr, thats the bad way to learn that people suck :(

Tigerius: Give GOA a kick up the ass and get yourself back online ;)

(edit: typos)

L

Light

Yeah for gawd sake Tiger give em hell and get back on goddamn miiiiiiiiiissssssssssss u

C

c0ngo

I've transferred stuff to alts loads of times but I've only ever used a couple of people I trust to do the transfer and if someone in my friends list or guild wasn't on to do help with a transfer I'd w8 til one of em was.

No way I'd ever do a bradcast for a transfer though cause u r right 2 many cnuts in the game :(

O

old.Galieran

I understand that you are disappointed, but the people aren´t always honest in this game, just like RL. I agree with Congo that you should wait untill there is someone on friend list online or a guildie. If that is seldom the case, I suggest you ask a high lvl character for some help. Because it is more likely that he will cera about his reputation that a person who maybe is still in the fre-month-trail.

/send me in-game if you need to transfer again.

Erhard

lvl 33 armsdude

C

c0ngo

Galierans right as well higher lvl players would normally be a good bet for a transfer.

You don't have 2 know or trust me really cause I have 3 Plat + very nice items and would really have no use or interest in stealing peoples items or gold that they wanted to transfer them 2 another char.

Guess most higheer lvl people are in a similar possn. (Might not be a good idea 2 trust me 2 transfer a Protector of the Stone Oracle 2 another char though ;) )

C

Chenuba

Hoi Landshark m8.
I understand your harm on that little twirt.
Next time ask a guildie.
Me fx.

;) ;) ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom