what is wrong with all of you ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
W

wadada

hey shy or nulli crash never accused anyone of you of cheating he only said there is something wrong sometimes wich is true and he try to find out what so why you get angry for ? you feel attacked maybe because you are really cheating ? i not say you do but it looks like that when you write story's like this and all that psychological crap you wrote is really bullshit just be nice to eachother this is really going nowhere, respect you know ? and monkeynutz congratulations you learned from matt how to post on a forum and also gonna write crap now cool another psycho in the house, you are one of the worst moaners and acusing people of cheats in ef and now you talk like this, yeah nice baby lick nulli's and shy's ass.

ashame this forum is abused by such crap, i never gonna post or visit this forum anymore because i'm get tired of this bullshit specially when people don't know of what they are talking about.

O

old.SHY-FX

You mean just like your post, which shows you dont know what your talking about?

Go away you little wierdo

O

old.ccc^krak3n

Originally posted by wadada
ashame this forum is abused by such crap, i never gonna post or visit this forum anymore because i'm get tired of this bullshit specially when people don't know of what they are talking about.

haha - fine don't visit the forum, do we care? Although since he won't be visiting the forums anymore, no point in posting this :D o well.

Wad you don't know what your talking about, to some extent i don't know what i'm talking about but here i go anyway, lol.

You think people cheat becasue u are not that good....thats the thing, people do not understand how it's done until they are that good and know how it;s done....it;s like anything theres allways someone better then YOU.

M

mr.Blacky

Re: Re: what is wrong with all of you ?

Originally posted by ccc^krak3n

You think people cheat becasue u are not that good.

where has Wadada written that?

O

old.The Nullifier

hey shy or nulli crash never accused anyone of you of cheating he only said there is something wrong sometimes wich is true and he try to find out what so why you get angry for ? you feel attacked maybe because you are really cheating ?

You've called me a cheat before wadada - on Monday infact, thats why I made my 1st post on this matter. I'm guessing you are a member of the 'EFPE' too...

btw Matt=Nullifier, Nullifier=Matt.......

Do you still have my address and are you still coming to get me??.... Nice guy.

O

old.likkle_mini_me_

Excuse me Wadada but i'm not the psycho that told Matt you were going to come to his house and slit his throat now was I? I think your the one thats the psycho and I think I like to lick and be up Matts and Shys ass too ;) I am not the worst moaners I've seen worst. I talk like this because its getting annoying especially right when you get in a game and they are already accusing people of cheating and aimbots or what not. IT'S ANNOYING you can't even play a game without all that bullshit. Your a lame ass just like the rest keep your mouth shut you don't even know what your talking about half the time geez oh man. By the way if you have to threaten people over the internet then whos the lamer quite frankly I think you need to grow up.

O

old.SHY-FX

Annoying, try playing through 7 maps like I did last night with lamers spamming, cheat, script whore etc. Why did this happen? cause I got mvp with a rifle a few times and did a backward rocket jump lol

I had peeps message me in MSN after I left, saying I see why your getting pissed off with it now, it was doing there head in and it wasnt even directed at them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread