What Is The First Thing I Sould Do Wha=en Starting The Game I Need Help plz

O

old.Elasto

Ok, I've read the posts below - Im prepared :D

First
Read The Manual.
Decide what server you want to play on.
What Realm you want to play on.
What type of character you want to play.

Run round lots, kill stuff, level up to 5 make further choices.

Nobody here is gonna give you an instant level 20 playguide, just look around and explore.

Have fun

O

old.Ukkeli

Talk to your trainer in front of you when you start the game. Listen to him/her. go out and kill the monsters where you start, keep killing those that drop armor which you can wear (tattered cloth or tattered leather), and keep killing them until you get a full set.

O

old.seb1024

also meet with other guys of a similar level and hunt together

M

matax

Do any quests you can (your trainer will give you some, and there are people in each realm that will tell you who you can talk to for others - they are called Filidh's in Hibernia).

Do Kill tasks. These give you both the experience for killing the mob and experience for the task. They also give you some coin.
To get these go to any named guard and ask them for a task (make a macro by typing "/macro task /whisper task" and put this on your quickbar).
If you playing in Hibernia the best place to get these is Mag Mell where you can ask the Guardian at the North tower, Meara at the South tower or Fagan in the main building for them.
A particular guardian will not give you kill tasks every level (I have heard that the same person gives you kill tasks every 4th level).
It is also different for each character which guard will give you tasks at which level - one person will get kill tasks from person x at level y, whilst the 2nd person will get kill tasks from person x at level z. You need to do some running around until you find the ones that work for you.

And of course come and play Hibernia on the Prydwen server :)

A

Ardwan

And if you need any in-game help use the excellent CS system......errr...sorry there ain't one...

..rethinks idea....

And if you need any in-game help use the excellent /advice system, there are plenty of helpful players out there, best thing would be to try and ask someone who is same class, and similar lvl to you, but all of them should be able to help you :)

O

old.Lianuchta

Ask advice from the people listed when you type /advice. Say if you want to be Hero, pick out a highish level Hero and ask him about how to spec your character, and how to function nicely in groups etc.

/sidenote I have noticed that Hib/Pryd (where my main is, who also happens to be an advisor) and Alb/Excal (home of my mighty alts) have the same number of advisors eventhough Alb/Excal has 3 times the players on peak times. Are we just really nice in Hib/Pryd? ;)

K

Keri

Originally posted by My Name Is Scam
What Is The First Thing I Sould Do Wha=en Starting The Game I Need Help plz

But the very first thing you should do is don't use your forum name as your character name. A name like that certainly won't gain you many friends. (Might be an idea to change it here too ... nobody likes a scammer.)

O

old.Sorenzo

1) Make a /stick macro; you'll need it ;)
2) Place the "sprint" ability in a slot in your quick bar; you'll need it even more :)
3) Learn how to attack and cast spells
4) Get a group with a red guy, find a new when hes yellow(partly kidding;))
6) Read the newbie tips that appears when you sit down at the first couple of levels
5) BE POLITE!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom