What is the best processor

A

adams901

Rite now im using amd because I herd intel sucks, do u know what is bestest amd or intel?

i also herd that nvidia is kick-ass and ati is shit, is that true??Wait...did i just say that?

/edit: better to bestest

:bazbeer:

W

Will

For future reference, "bestest" would give a better impression on fellow forum goers than "best".:eek:

L

Lester

You used the phrase Kick Ass and have started a "which is best" thread.

mmmmmmmm..

D

dysfunction

AMD is cheaper and generally runs faster than an Intel. Ive always had Intel chips and never had a problem. I'm now going for and AMD cos its cheaper and quicker than Intel for the money you are spending

I wouldnt say one is better or worse than the other.

nvidia is kick-ass and ati is shit...well that all depends on what cards you are comparing.

For eg: supposedly the ATI 9500 has a better Picture Quality than the Nvidia 4800...

But generally I would go for an Nvidia cos the drivers get updated quicker and its the industry standard...

A

adams901

:rolleyes: It wasn't a serious post, I even included a signature the same as flakys, and used his spelling/sentance structure :(

oh well I best go back to the drawing board.

D

dysfunction

Originally posted by adams901
:rolleyes: It wasn't a serious post, I even included a signature the same as flakys, and used his spelling/sentance structure :(

oh well I best go back to the drawing board.

I know but I'm striving to improve the quality of my posts!!!11

FFS!!!

tbh

C

Clowneh!

i was gonna do this all last night but i decided against it due to the idea being totally BULLSHIT

:)

i still love all you mother fuckers tho

E

Embattle

Or all the drink and a lack of toilet facilities at the local market ;)

F

Furr

I like my AMD Athlon XP 2000+

haven't had an Intel in yearssss

Users who are viewing this thread