what is doac

FoxeH

One of Freddy's beloved
daoc increased my pulling of birds
i will explain tomorro

Shagrat

I am a FH squatter
"they" have silenced him so the secret didnt get out :(

Make sure youve got an escape route if you see a black van pull up outside. Theyve got Freddys tabbed as a subversive recruitment site..

Congax

Fledgling Freddie
doac.jpg

ololz! .. I'll be back to OT now :(

old.Whoodoo

Can't get enough of FH
Hes obviously quit daoc, gone on the pull, and now wants to share his knowledge with you lot, but has pulled so well he aint got time to FH post...

Takhasis

Can't get enough of FH
Maybe she was that fugly, that he was on a receiving end of a "sit on my face" attempt, and suffocated?

Hence the "no reply" :eek7:

Thadius

Part of the furniture
Maybe she was that fugly, that he was on a receiving end of a "sit on my face" attempt, and suffocated?

Hence the "no reply" :eek7:

I reckon he pulled lady-boy and has died from the shock of being up a tunnel that used to be a funnel

confused

Can't get enough of FH
Robby, you're ability to pull the randomers has never surprised me, but this should be an interesting read...

FoxeH

One of Freddy's beloved
haha! i dont even remember posting that thanks for bringing it to my attention nats :p

well i guess i should explain

likeee ages ago about, 2 ish years ago when i was daoc addicted, i started talking with someone in my guild, unknown to me it was a girl. to cut a long story short ive been talking to her since that time and im from leeds, she moved down from where she lived to come live down here as a student at leeds uni.
needless to say the rest of the story ;p

wooo!

x

Thadius

Part of the furniture
haha! i dont even remember posting that thanks for bringing it to my attention nats :p

well i guess i should explain

likeee ages ago about, 2 ish years ago when i was daoc addicted, i started talking with someone in my guild, unknown to me it was a girl. to cut a long story short ive been talking to her since that time and im from leeds, she moved down from where she lived to come live down here as a student at leeds uni.
needless to say the rest of the story ;p

wooo!

x

Where in Leeds? :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom