What is behind the secret door? Oo

C

Cowled

Todays mystory...

What is behind the "door" in your relickeep, above the 1st door into the guardyard.

Been thinking alot since my first relic raid, it demands a key to unlock Oo.

What is your guess, and has it been slammed down on US?

My guess is the Kings toilet.

Come with your suggestions

O

old.ST200

I think there is a 12 year old swedish kid hidden behind, with the words "Nolby Pride" floating mystically above his head. He probably has a PC with him, which is connected to the internet, and has probably been playing daoc for the last 7 months non-stop.

C

Cowled

Originally posted by old.ST200
I think there is a 12 year old swedish kid hidden behind, with the words "Nolby Pride" floating mystically above his head. He probably has a PC with him, which is connected to the internet, and has probably been playing daoc for the last 7 months non-stop.

Posibility.. very likely.. hmmm

Anyone els? :)

C

Chenuba

Now you're at it. What's behind the closed, guarded gate inside Cam near round table and forge ?

G

Generic Poster

That's where all the people go, who cry "NERF!!"

You've been warned kids, now go to sleep.

C

Cowled

Originally posted by Generic Poster
That's where all the people go, who cry "NERF!!"

You've been warned kids, now go to sleep.

lol

O

old.Hellskor

Behind the Door in the Relic Keep are two not-usuable levers.
If they would work, they'd probably open the two main gates.

T

Tilda

just wondering if anybody who crafts at the forge near the round table in cammy has seen a little thing, its grey and dies in one hit.
Its realy odd it walks around inside the wall talking and occasionally comes out.

Im not sure what its called, the kings some thing i think?

Tilda

B

Belsameth

The Kings Jester. I forgot his name.
drunk and always dies in 1 hit. when I used to pass him at least ;)

Edit: to stay on topic. that questionwas answered on The Herald not nong ago. look there for an answer from Sanya herself

O

old.Osmosis

It was answered in an old Grab Bag, apparently there was this idea that the door could only be unlocked by a rogue class, using some lock-picking skill they would get.

Obviously, this never happened.

On the PvP servers it should be a level 5 door, and when you bash it down you find the quad damage rune floating in mid air.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom