What is a good duo on Horde?

Mobius

Can't get enough of FH
Me and my brother have just started playing WoW together (we both played before but never reached max levels, but we know the game quite well, from alot of alts etc...so we aren't totally newbish :)) and were wondering what is a really good combo for xping together. We're playing around as a Druid + Warrior right now, just questing the whole way. Are there any better combos around? Someone told me that 2x Shaman was good.

Anyone recommend us a good duo? :)

Helme

Resident Freddy
Healer+tank always works because both will be needed in instance groups, also those 2 are the most important slots for success of a group imo so if you both know how to play, most of your random groups WILL go fine :p

Shaman+shaman sounds weak imo, also comes the problem that you will be fighting over the same loot.

Dommers

Fledgling Freddie
never play same class duos you always end up fighting over loot

Gray

FH is my second home
Shaman and Warrior...

Shaman, because they can do just about anything... and Warrior because... hmm.. he can do a LITTLE bit...

Darksword

Can't get enough of FH
shaman and druid - both can tank, both can heal, both have travel form, and both have spells. after 40 there wont be any fighting over loot eithar. except weapons but i mean shaman gets high dps, druid gets better stats = fair way to split imo.

Mithryn

Fledgling Freddie
Mage and Priest
Druid and Warrior

Those are the two strongest duos in my mind, the first one is a bit more fraile but can take alot of dmg if the right spec, and also dish out tons. The second duo will outlast most others if they both know how to play their classes right.

anattic

Fledgling Freddie
Priest and Warlock works well.

Assuming the priest is shadow-build while levelling, the combined damage output of the two classes is enormous (the Warlock's curse of shadows makes this particularly effective). You also get healing and wipe-protection. A pretty good package all-in-all.

Tsabo

Fledgling Freddie
A friend and i are playing a Shammy Warrior duo at the moment,

Shammy being enhance spec(Mace+sheild), warrior being Fury(Dual weild).

We haven't found a single other duo that we struggle against. We both have ability to interupt, both can kick out a good high dps, and with few nice totems down we can really tear people to shreads.

Instance wise, we are useful, shammy as a back up healer but normally there for his dps, warrior for tanking as per.

Jupitus

Old and short, no wonder I'm grumpy!
Staff member
FH Subscriber
Tsabo said:
Instance wise, we are useful, shammy as a back up healer but normally there for his dps, warrior for tanking as per.

A dual wielding warrior is going to struggle to be main tank in any of the tougher instances.... do they plan a respec or just to off-tank instead?

WiZe^

Can't get enough of FH
ust pick what u like. dosent rly make any diffrens tbh...

andytizer

Fledgling Freddie
if you don't like random groups, Druid+Druid is a great combo for stealthing instances or for PvP. One guy bear tanks, the other caster heals, when out of mana they switch. With good spirit, they can tank a lot of bosses. And it's great in small group PvP they can 'tagteam'.

Of course, fighting over loot would make this not work.

danmrman

Fledgling Freddie
Tsabo said:
A friend and i are playing a Shammy Warrior duo at the moment,

Shammy being enhance spec(Mace+sheild), warrior being Fury(Dual weild).

We haven't found a single other duo that we struggle against. We both have ability to interupt, both can kick out a good high dps, and with few nice totems down we can really tear people to shreads.

Not to mention aslo having a Druid attached sometimes :p

danmrman

Fledgling Freddie
i think that a Feral spec'd Druid and a heal spec druid might be a good combo. one to do loads of damage and the other to heal and help when needed. if u got high in heal line you can get the really cool instant mana regen with puts u on full mana in seconds. can also be used on other players.

my suggestion read up on some of the classes and pick 2 that take your fancy :)

Saraden

Loyal Freddie
paladin & shaman duo. heals & tank & good dps all in one. I know it's old thread but incase someone still reads this :p

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom