What i would've done instead of Warhammer

Exilon

Loyal Freddie
WEll..since warhammer wont be such a kick ass game everyone would expect..i was thinking that mythic should've released a new daoc,a different name and the action would be in the future.

Just imagine,all 3 realms 2000 years after constantine etc,i can see hibs still harvesting natures powers,like plasma guns and enrgy based turrets etc,mids using rough forms of energy ( cant think of any) while still remaining faithful to their hand to hand melee fighting skills and albs ofc being somewhere in between using bullets and rockets.With todays gfx it would be cool to implement vehicles, and the more u use a vehicle the more skills u can get ( such as manuvering it,speed enhancements,accuracy enhancements etc) and in the same time xp-ing ur own char,so u fight in the vehicle and when it blows up,u eject and can fight on ur own..after u die,u /rel and come back with ur repaired vehicle..ofc this should defo have walker units like in BF 2142 cause they so own :D and more importantly they should have airsheeps with which u can engage on ground units aswell as air units.

Thats what i thought,and instead of keeps to take there should be some resource plants on a planet,which would be the frontier.good idea,innit? :D

Devii

Loyal Freddie
what your saying sounds abit like Planetside but yeah it would be cool to make a future DAOC :)

Devi

Thadius

Part of the furniture
what your saying sounds abit like Planetside but yeah it would be cool to make a future DAOC :)

Devi

Aye, hibs in space!

Im sure you have just read that idea from a website though, ive seen the same idea before

Exilon

Loyal Freddie
No thadius,some of us may actually think or imagine...

Sean

Fledgling Freddie
RF online?

and just imagine the amount of shrooms floating round space!

Gahn

Resident Freddy
"since warhammer wont be such a kick ass game everyone would expect"

Now ... where's my fucking crystal ball?!?

eble@work

Fledgling Freddie
Mythic was way ahead of you guys:

Imperator

What is the setting for Imperator?
Imperator is an Alternate Earth™ science-fiction based MMORG set in a world where the Roman Republic has survived into the post-modern era. Rome is one of the hyper-powers in the world (but it is not the only one) and it is now leading the defense of the Terran civilizations against the enemies that seek to destroy everything that we hold dear.

Shame they killed it off.

Eble

Skånelamer

Fledgling Freddie
Well personally I dont like "intergalactic mmorpgs" because its fairly the same shit... no matter what peoples thats flying the spacecrafts, its still spacecrafts you're flying, and I'm more of a "mace-to-the-head" kind of guy.

Daoc for life. HEIL DAOC! HEIL DAOC! HEIL DAOC!

Blazor Meneth

Fledgling Freddie
Id say give a mmo without orcs dwarf etc, like during the time of knights.. When there were "holy" crusades going on... with like ~5realms

English - Byzanthies? - Egypt - Roman Empire? - Greeks.. or something like it.
Take Medieval 2: Total war, that timeline would rly r0x my b0xers.
And do a massive marketing, more then WoW.

aika

Can't get enough of FH
Roman Empire didnt exist in the medieval times :)

Votan

Fledgling Freddie
Roman Empire didnt exist in the medieval times :)

The Holy Roman Empire (aka modern Germany) did :) The Byzantine empire (eastern roman empire) was also about in the early medieval times ;)

An Age of Empires stuck in an mmorpg format.. sounds interesting :D

AngelHeal

Part of the furniture
tbh

what you explain = warhammer 40k:p only elves are now eldar:p

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom