What I would like to see next time we defend our relics

T

The Deleter

Just a thought but...

Wouldn't it be nice to have an appointed leader that we all know about well before the event.

His/her name could be there for all to see in the alliance message when we log on so theres no excuses.

This way if theres a threat to our realm we can immediatly type /cg join "whoever" and follow his orders without dispute.
the cg tools are there now so lets use em eh??

I for one would much rather us all charge in one group at Scath than mill around gettin picked off like we did tonite, even if we all got dead it would of been less embarrasing.
Oh and for gods sake if you do this make it so only group leaders can speak in it so I don't have to listen to the utter BS spoken by alot tonite

And i'm in no way volounteering

Bah forgot to make a siggy so ....

Skynyrd/Skyn/Grolsh/Grolsch...etc.

A

Amadon

I don't think that's really feasible for a couple of reasons:

1) there is no guarantee that the appointed person will be on when needed

2) the appointed person may not want to play that char, or perform that role whenever required

I think we need to have more people who will take control of a situation rather than argue with each other,or complain about lack of leadership.

As for the cg, to make it read only, the cg leader must type:
/cg listen
and then /cg leader <name> to give talk rights to the relevant people

(took me a while to find the commands last night :eek: )

D

Divinia

well, its hard for a leader to organise a move from Cain when he is at Scat for example. last RR attempt i was on from mids i organised two moves from Cain, The hardest thing wth that is ppl only see the rps there is to be gained/they simply wont listen...

but if ppl would use take a little bigger role of a leader and dont be afraid to use ebil w0rds to make ppl listen :x

R

Ravenbourne

Would be lovely but as someone said last night, far to many cheif's and not enough indians

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom