what i wish there had been more of....

O

old.theKeeper

hello all,

just finished the mohaa single player....
great game i have to admit, better than RTCW anyway (in my opinion)

i'd hoped for a bit more "trench madness". no man's land and all that crazy stuff.

the disguise missions were a nice touch from what I felt was really the same theme, in different locations...
entrenched axis, accompanies by a number of roaming ones - and u have to get past them...

half-life was the biz, in my opinion, really for having the same intensity level of scripting all the way through...
things exploding round every corner

i only wish there were a few more omahaa & "get on the train" style situations in there, it would have been a truly "great" game then...

thoughs?

l8r all.

O

old.Triggers3d

There was no ending.

Blow up building complex ,escape to train ,then Adious omeegoo!.

MODAA 2 , where the fuck does that train go?.

The train gets hijacked and you have to kill the baddies and save all the female german teenagers from there virginities.

MODAA 3, are you all still virgins or what?.

O

old.Triggers3d

PS : im still playing RTCW. Weapons Factory I believe......

ID software know there stuff and have had shit loads more experience, than EA.

Graphics much better in MODAA, Music utter shite. Highlight>> Omoah(SP) beach assault. Total mad shit. Very real.

Graphics in RTCW, average, Music utter brillant and atospheric. Highlight>>Black black monster shoting ghosts at you, and that fuck noise........nightmares for , erm, ages............

S

Summo

Originally posted by theKeeper
i'd hoped for a bit more "trench madness". no man's land and all that crazy stuff.

Heh. Are you sure you're not getting your World Wars mixed up?

M

Moving Target

The music in MoH: AA is brilliant, suits the game.

K

*Kornholio*

The ending was shite.

Expansion disk ?? :rolleyes:

O

old.theKeeper

hehe SomeGuy, i got the right war m8 ;)

yeah the ending was far too abrupt
surely the developers felt the same way?

i heard recently the games industry is bigger (financially) than box-office hollywood(?)

if it is, and hollywood can do Saving Private Ryan, Band of Brothers et al., surely EA couldve done a bit better. especially for the money games retail at...

I dunno, its a real shame, i do feel a bit disappointed.
the music was good :) but hell i dont pay £35 for music

the expansion pack better be downloadable man, if not EA are bloody at it! :eek:

still, u never know what the mod folks will be able to get up to, as long as EA & 2015 get the tools out quick enough...

ps. off the topic note... GTA3's supposedly comin to the pc in April :cool:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom