What I want for Christmas

S

Sibanac

greedy bugger all i asked for was an FX51, SK8N and an ATI-9800XT and i am probably gonne end up getting ... socks

J

Jonty

Hi guys

Well, what I want for Christmas has just arrived today, so I'm one very happy (and lucky) little boy this Christmas :)

shuttle.christmas.jpg

Gorgeous :) And a big round of applause to Xavier for providing some of the very latest hardware to pop inside it, for which I'm extremely grateful :D

Kind Regards

F

FatBusinessman

Originally posted by Jonty
Well, what I want for Christmas has just arrived today, so I'm one very happy (and lucky) little boy this Christmas :)
Mmmm, nice.... *licks case*

*licks Jonty too, for good measure*

J

Jonty

Tennis ball not included :D lol! Unlike pretty much everything else, it has to be said: two bags, a 6-in-1 card reader, DVD drive, Wireless LAN card and dongle, gold-platd heatpipe system, manuals, free DVD software, a nice cloth to clean the front panel with ... the list goes on. I'm so excited! hehe (Jonty is just a big kid at heart).

As for the licking, thanks, I think. hehe :D

Kind Regards

O

old.tRoG

Mmmmmm... I want me one of those.

Dare I ask where you can get one? :)

J

Jonty

Hello again

I believe MicroDirect and eBuyer still have a few in stock, otherwise you'd probably have to try and import one, as the quanity of units left is now very few, as far as I am aware.

Kind Regards

J

Jonty

Hello :)

The system is actually extremely (well, relatively) cheap. Even if you add the cost of buying an SB61G2 (on which this system is based), 16x DVD drive, copy of WinDVD, 6-in-1 card reader, WiFi addon and dongle, mesh grill case and the Shuttle carry bag - it still comes in far cheaper.

And then there's all the things that money literally cannot buy, like the gold-plated ICE cooling system, the 'RefleXion' mirrored front panel, the Shuttle duffle bug and mini manual/CD bag. And then there's the nice feeling of having something which is quite exclusive in terms of the number units produced.

Anyway, forgive me for rambling on, just excited to have it :)

Kind Regards

Jonty

P.S. If you're after the very latest, then the SB75G2 is more advanced, utilising the Intel 875G motherboard with PAT (and Mandrake bundled!?). But these are just like regular Shuttles.

D

Deadmanwalking

*Hides his shuttle from the evil special edition*

I feel so ...so antiquated :(

T

Tom

Goddam this thread is so sexy, I'm about to cream my pants.

Not. :D

J

Jonaldo

Originally posted by Jonty
two bags, a 6-in-1 card reader, DVD drive, Wireless LAN card and dongle, gold-platd heatpipe system, manuals, free DVD software, a nice cloth to clean the front panel with ... the list goes on.
I think I might be able to afford the cloth..

maybe :mad:

after Christmas sometime if I save up :(

F

FatBusinessman

I decided not to splash out too much this Christmas, so I just ordered myself one of these babies:

flower.jpg

Oh, and a case fan :)

B

Big G

FBM, that cooler has to be one of the best investments I've ever made in my PC. Good choice. :clap:

J

Jonty

Hello :)

Mmm ... Zalman :) As for the Shuttle, eBuyer have just put the price up to over £262. That's the second time in little over a week, it was, for a brief time, £217 for a few hours.

Kind Regards

J

Jonty

Good 'mmm' :) Zalman products tend to be very nice indeed. *Jonty thinks of Sapphire's 'Ultimate' edition Radeon cards*

computing.ultimate.jpg

Kind Regards

F

FatBusinessman

Originally posted by Big G
FBM, that cooler has to be one of the best investments I've ever made in my PC. Good choice. :clap:
Yay! *feels all festive now* :D

Users who are viewing this thread