what have they done to the kobold :(

Novac

Fledgling Freddie
well there are other face's to choose from... well i hope all of em dont look like old blue man as that one :(

EDIT: is it just me or does that kobold look taller ??

Helme

Resident Freddy
It might be some curse from the mob dunno :p...

Novac

Fledgling Freddie
o.m.f.g ! those trolls on the same page ( press next ) look shit really... in armor :(

Marcus75

Fledgling Freddie
Novac said:
o.m.f.g ! those trolls on the same page ( press next ) look shit really... in armor :(

Well the shot of them fighting looked ok methinks but when you see them just stand on the picture after it looks like they have no shoulders. :(

Firebirth

Fledgling Freddie
To be honest is there really much in Catacombs that will actually improve the game to any such degree ? Instanced Dungeons is the only thing i can see from the brief and does that feature alone warrant purchase. Specially with WoW comming out around the same time in both the US and EU

Zebolt

Can't get enough of FH
That kobold has a body form of a human ^^

Looks more like the grinch than a kobbie to me :>

Ormorof

FH is my second home
cant get the picture to load, status bar says "Done" yet it just shows a little icon in the corner that it usually has before loading.... do i need anything special to view this picture? :p

Wirey

Fledgling Freddie
lol... they think they so l33t using a valkyn in warrior epic using savage weps... zzzz... savage in chain armor ^^ cheat0rs, fotm!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom