what harder to quit

Digi

Fledgling Freddie
smokeing

DAOC

Or Freddyshouse

I not played daoc for the last week not saying i quit but i cant stop reading Freddyshouse, im i in need of help?
whats your pov on this ?. As alot of player quit Daoc but you still see them on Freddyshouse, Is Freddyhouse a pure evil?, that i can not pull my self away From. Anyway discuss :)

evzy

Can't get enough of FH
Tbh is order of being bad for your health - FH , DAOC , SMOKING...

FH kills more small animals and children annually than combine harvesters and runaway trains.

Rub

One of Freddy's beloved
i cant stop reading FH too :( wouldnt be able to quit daoc also tho but if my parents dont want to pay for daoc, i cant play it... :/

old.Whoodoo

Can't get enough of FH
Quiting is bad for you, it raises your blood pressure, gives you anxiety attacks and can lead to a massive craving for Jaffa Cakes or daytime TV.

DONT DO IT!

this message was brought to you by the Society for Hypoconriacs, Insomniacs and Terminally bored.

evzy

Can't get enough of FH
LOL

You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to Gamah again.

Bugz

Fledgling Freddie
Rub said:
i cant stop reading FH too :( wouldnt be able to quit daoc also tho but if my parents dont want to pay for daoc, i cant play it... :/

Can get your own Solo card at 15 from most banks I do believe.

Allows you to pay for DAoC yourself.

echome

Fledgling Freddie
Well DAoC seemed to be no problem(surprised me ALOT)... but smoking ARGHH!! Just can't do it

Gibs

Fledgling Freddie
Being someone whos been through the hell of stopping smoking, i have to put an end to all of your thoughts and jokes and say its 100% smoking ;)

At least with daoc and FH you have other alternatives to feed the addiction.

Saggy

Can't get enough of FH
I used to smoke alot (~60 cigs a day) and managed to stop quite easily - one of the biggest motives was that grouping in DAoC was pain in the arse because I had to go out for a smoke all the time :D Now I'm done with both smoking and DAoC but FH is just too addictive :p Shame that I dont post shit here while drunk - to stop that I would probably stop drinking :D

Kaun_IA

Fledgling Freddie
i have quit smokeing.... i quit it couse it was takeing away my lovely daoc time (Not a joke)..... did smoke more than 1 pack a day sometimes 2.

atm.... adicted to daoc and and FH moods come and go :p atm is a FH rush again

Lamp

Gold Star Holder!!
Freddyshouse is like a Snickers bar: full of nuts - and each one of them is covered by sticky goo

Meduza

One of Freddy's beloved
Nothing wrong in keep reading FH. I'll still do it, even long after I've quit.

Just w8ing till Warhammer Online comes and kill the time in between by reading all these "This can revive DAoC!", "Is DAoC dead??", "xx quit" etc. I miss all the flaming tho - those were the funny ones where ppl got personal ;) (Hope those will return in WO ;))

Digi said:
smokeing

DAOC

Or Freddyshouse

I not played daoc for the last week not saying i quit but i cant stop reading Freddyshouse, im i in need of help?
whats your pov on this ?. As alot of player quit Daoc but you still see them on Freddyshouse, Is Freddyhouse a pure evil?, that i can not pull my self away From. Anyway discuss :)

They are in theory equal imo. All three are behavioural and trigger the brains reward system. To quit u need to either quit completely and replace it with something else for a while or succesivly tone it down and then one day just quit.
Putting up logical reasons to why your exagerated habbit is bad will also help. In diffrence DAOC abuse could be a symtom of something else, a bigger problem. As in you play alot of daoc to either avoid something or the lack of something.

Heta

Fledgling Freddie
I've quit smoking
I've quit Daoc

I still read these damn forums :(

Wazkyr

One of Freddy's beloved
well quit daoc fine, atleast for now, but yet i am here... reading fh :(

WiiWii

Loyal Freddie
I quit daoc like 2 years ago, still read these forums. Pretty fun reading the good treads once a week :)
could we create a "12 step program for quitting FH"?

Naffets

Can't get enough of FH
I've quit smoking, quit daoc, but still fh :)

FH > Most addictions.

DavidH

Part of the furniture
Why would you wanna quit reading up on a forum anyway?
Its like reading your daily newspaper, even if its crap like The Sun, its just interesting. Nothing more. :p

hi all

Banned
DAOC is hard to kick but it can be done. Only, I think, after you have achieved all you wanted. If you ain't then you are forever drawn back to prove yourself. As for kicking Freddys well why should you? Freddys is a place where you created ties whilst playing DAOC. Friendships. You can forsake the game but drop your friends? Not so easy to do. Even though Freddys 'friends' could be your ingame enemies you get in the habit of talking to them. Why drop DAOC? Play it forever if you enjoyed it. That way you will be able to feel a 'part' of Freddys too. Me I find it a lot harder to stop posting on this board. Just like the laughs it gives me - though normally at others expense. Bit sad really come to think of it :( . Oh well. Just develop other interests is all you can do really. Me - guitar playing. Time to join groups and jam - yeah. Fook Freddys! Enjoyed posting this come to think of it though. Life sure is complicated!

Teh FnoRd

Fledgling Freddie
WiiWii said:
I quit daoc like 2 years ago, still read these forums. Pretty fun reading the good treads once a week :)
could we create a "12 step program for quitting FH"?
WiiWii you old gimp! :D Long time no see! ^^ :drink:

Konah

Fledgling Freddie
FH house was defo harder than daoc, but just remove it from your favorites or bury the link somewhere in a sub directory and realise how sad, lonley and pathetic most of the ppl are that spend the time they do here and youll get over it ;)

z1nox

Fledgling Freddie
Getting tired of the whole shiat tbh, playing daoc just cause im bored :p

Teh FnoRd

Fledgling Freddie
Kuhan said:
DAoC is easy to quit latly, its just boring atm
DAoC itself would be a piece of cake quiting... It's the mates you've made the past 4+ years that's the hard part.... :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom