What happens if.....

J

Jonaldo

Some shitty flash animation that tries to pretend your HD has died. Why do you ask?

T

Teh Krypt

Originally posted by Omniscieous
Some shitty flash animation that tries to pretend your HD has died. Why do you ask?

Because he didn't know?

J

Jonaldo

Re: Re: What happens if.....

Originally posted by old.Dillinja
Why are you posting that kind of shit here? I got stuck on that restart screen for about 5 minutes.

Makes you wonder what sort of assholes make those stupid programs in the first place.

Just pushed ALT F4 :p

F

F.I.V

Kinda loses its effect when winamp is playing in the background ;)

Also, the antialiasing on the letters gives it away too.

T

the_smurflord

I sent that link to our so-called "Web guru" at work. Got a support call from him a few moments ago claiming his PCs crashed.

S

SilverHood

Originally posted by the_smurflord
I sent that link to our so-called "Web guru" at work. Got a support call from him a few moments ago claiming his PCs crashed.

:clap:

O

old.Dillinja

Hehe nice one

E

Elixir

Originally posted by F.I.V
Kinda loses its effect when winamp is playing in the background ;)

Also, the antialiasing on the letters gives it away too.

What he said.:rolleyes:

E

Easy

LOL :D

P

[PS]Riddler

Restart
Banned

^^ imo

T

tris-

its about as funny as shitting your pants after a red hot curry. maybe if i had an award bios, it might have looked a tiny bit real but :m00:

K

klavrynd

some keyboard you have, mine only goes till f12

K

klavrynd

if you're going to talk about my iq, you might want to make a decent english sentence

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom