What happens if your account gets hacked?

Symphonius

Fledgling Freddie
What happens if your account gets hacked? The hacker would probably know all your details, and if he has those, he could easily request a change of subscription password, and could keep on hacking you on and on.. So I was wondering - what would happen?

Gamah

Banned
Symphonius said:
What happens if your account gets hacked? The hacker would probably know all your details, and if he has those, he could easily request a change of subscription password, and could keep on hacking you on and on.. So I was wondering - what would happen?

you request a new subs password from goa

DrunkSkunk

Fledgling Freddie
But, you cant ask a new Sub password if you dont have your last visa number, or something like that. Ask it via RightNow, i am sure goa will provide you an answer.. in the next months... if they even bother reading it...
:touch:

Sycho

Can't get enough of FH
Symphonius said:

Request new sub login and password, tell goa it's been hacked and the hacker is using your current email to try get info about your account(give them the email address too of course) from it so they do not send any info to it, then get a new email account from somewhere safe tell them to send new sub logins/game passwords to that email address, write them on paper and delete them from inbox.(when you get new sub login, change the email there to your new one)

The lame shithead hacker can't do shit then, i know because it happened to me....

DrunkSkunk

Fledgling Freddie
So if i have your information i can ask a new sub in your name on a new email?

Sycho

Can't get enough of FH
DrunkSkunk said:
So if i have your information i can ask a new sub in your name on a new email?

Nope, it's not that easy.I am not going to explain anything incase people try to take advantage of other people's accounts.

amodien

Fledgling Freddie
hackers should have their hearts ripped out and feed it to their mum :flame:

Tualatin

Fledgling Freddie
yeah, but they only take advantage of the obviouse (weak), making them adjust.. basicly survival of the fittest :p

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom