what happens if i terminate my subscribtion?

O

old.Kladen

i have 1month left still and i dont want to auto subscribe again next month. so if i click on terminate subscribtion will i be able to play for 1month still?

S

SFXman

You can play till you'd have to pay again if you terminate the subscription. Account is there after the last payment expires but you can't login to the game until you pay again some time in the future. Up to a limit of 6 months that is... which is the time the account will stay there if inactive.
Someone confirm this though, I don't want to be responsible for some mistake :)

A

Alrindel

Yes. When you terminate your subscription, you cancel the next automatic renewal, but your current account is good until it runs out.

J

Jupitus

Originally posted by old.Kladen

errrr... the rest of Guardians of Power throw a huge party with ale and dancing girls, all invited?

Sorry :p Just couldn't resist!!!

;)

Jup.

O

old.Kladen

:eek: oi!

;) im tired of daoc. might go to pry/hib..........

G

Gran

Re: Re: what happens if i terminate my subscribtion?

Originally posted by Jupitus
errrr... the rest of Guardians of Power throw a huge party with ale and dancing girls, all invited?

Jup.

Damn Jup you've ruined it, now he'll never leave ;)

O

old.Arnor

GOA sends their elite-subscribtion-swats to terminate you

"If you dont subscribe, you dont live" - GOA's motto ^^

O

old.Lianuchta

"Hibernia on Prydwen. The retirement home of choice for the discerning warrior. We provide people with fun and frolics, and more lurikeens than you can shake a stick at. Join other eminent retirees on the lovely links overlooking the lake and wish you had been born here"

This was a presentation by the Hibernia/Prydwen tourist board, a not for profit organisation aiming to entice disgruntled Albs and Mids to switch realms and have some fun for a change. :D

B

Bodzilla

Hibernia is the leading realm on US servers, hence people go there :)

U

Uncle Sick(tm)

Yes... Hibernia is going to be Uber now.
Bring on the d%d's and 1337 kids... :rolleyes:

I can hear them already... "Letz mak a manabomb they aer teh rawk!1".............................. argh.....

O

old.Kladen

now i have another question. how do you change your bank details? or get rid of em so that you cant renew it by just clicking on renew

D

darbey

Can highly recommend it. Has breathed new life to it since we did the same.

O

old.Krusha

Originally posted by SFXman
Up to a limit of 6 months that is... which is the time the account will stay there if inactive.
Someone confirm this though, I don't want to be responsible for some mistake :)

i remember Sanya (whos word is = 0 cred anyway) saying in a grab bag when SI was announced that she had alot of ex-players asking if they could renew the old terminated account and still play with the old chars they have.. and she said" yes we never delete characters from our database, unless its done clientside (ie delete, overwrite etc etc etc)"

And i guess most of those are 6+ months old accounts... i'll try to find the mentioned quote and edit it in later..... (eeek boss is coming...)

B

Bodzilla

GOA might kill them off sooner/later then mythic

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom