What happened to killing spree?

Nate

FH is my second home
Always get the message "your killing spree has ended" whenever I kill something now.

Fafnir

Resident Freddy
Always get the message "your killing spree has ended" whenever I kill something now.
As far as i understand if you kill mobs fast enough one after another you get an xp bonus.

longbow

Fledgling Freddie
yes. Unfortunatley it often ends when you hit the next mob even if you have not slowed down. I have this repeatedly despite maintaining fast kills

sabbar

One of Freddy's beloved
well the killing spree has 4 stages, 5-10-15-20% extra exp. And the timer resets faster the higher bonus you get, so to maintain a 20% exp bonus you most likely need to be grouped with atleast 1 extra person and stand in a neverending spawn of mobs

Ashala

One of Freddy's beloved
its a great idea to boost the experience income, might need abit of tweaking :)

dee777

Loyal Freddie
You can measure the time remaining on your spree by the orange circle around your portrait after gaining the killing spree.

Andrilyn

Can't get enough of FH
You can measure the time remaining on your spree by the orange circle around your portrait after gaining the killing spree.

8 peaks has a bug atm where the orange circle doesn't show up and it insta kills your killing spree when you kill a mob, noticed on some other servers the killing spree works fine like that but it seems some high pop servers have the killing spree either disabled or bugged out.

Javai

Fledgling Freddie
It will also end automatically if you kill anything below your level.

Nate

FH is my second home
Cheers for the info Andrilyn, hopefully that'll be fixed with this downtime.

Javai, when it did work (iirc) you could kill a higher level mob, then kill a lower level mob and then kill another higher level mob and if you done it all quick enough you'd still be on a killing spree. If you'd had no killing spree and had killed a lower level mob you wouldn't get any message, like you do currently on 8peaks where if you kill a higher level mob all it says is "your killing spree has ended" the orange bar on the avatar window never shows.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom