What happend to thid?

Skaven

One of Freddy's beloved
Used to be plenty of non-stealthers out there when I lasted played months and months ago, now it seems I can't move 5 inches without being gangbanged by em. Has it just turned into a massive stealther playground now?

Hamro

One of Freddy's beloved
yes, its a sad state thid is in at the moment was a long time since i saw 2fgs out there. in the old days there were sometimes 5fgs on ck and 2fgs defending. givf more people :(

i hope clustering brings a change. if not, german servers ftw!

Skaven

One of Freddy's beloved
Hamro said:
yes, its a sad state thid is in at the moment was a long time since i saw 2fgs out there. in the old days there were sometimes 5fgs on ck and 2fgs defending. givf more people :(

i hope clustering brings a change. if not, german servers ftw!

Feel sorry for tanks I really do. Been playing my merc this evening in thid just to bide my time until friday so I can get my other account back up which has my main's on em, both of which are stealthers. All ive been doing is getting raped by two rangers, majii(sp?) and Kiass. Fair play to em, they've killed quite alot this evening just popping up, shooting n running away. Kinda sad though, my merc can't keep up with em when they run so I just get nailed by the other one.

Think i'll go back to BF2 and let my frustrations vent on there till friday :cheers:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom