What happend to animul??

O

old.Gombur Glodson

Whats that weird avatar sicko? Where did animul go?
You have to hand in the red tractor(tm)

U

Uncle Sick(tm)

I exchanged Red Tractor(tm) for "TEH SHPEEDSONG!!1(tm)"... at least for a while (no, I am not going to give it back. See the "MINE" stamp on it??).

The true story of my new avatar- stop yawning, Toto!
I rolled a bard to entertain the crowds in Thidranki (and later on, of course)... made some screenshots... played around with Animation Shop(tm) (U CAN MAEK FUNNY PICTARS WIHT TAHT!!1)... quite liked the result and replaced... ANIMUL!!1

But... no worries - ANIMUL is still there... to be woken up, when utter wankstains (Censi anyone?) dare to post in the areas marked by ANIMUL WEE WEE(tm).

I keep the darn tractor and there is nothing you can do...

S

SFXman

Looks pretty great being a gif and all. I think I should work on a cool gif so I will check out that program Sicko mentioned.

N

Nala Lionne

What did Censi do? I looked around a bit in the archives and all I found was that they mentioned sickofit... in their signature ..?

Just curious :)

O

old.Revz

I have my own red tractor named Coren :

redhot.jpg

:D

O

old.Gombur Glodson

:eek6:
Oh My fu***** God
Sicko your tractor is micromachines compared to this bad boy

D

Danya

You think Coren is red hot eh Revz? No wonder you like him in your group... :D

U

Uncle Sick(tm)

Good Lord... now everyone and their mother had the grand idea of getting some screenshots and an animation prog to get a FUCKING UNIQUE avatar...

Not talking about you, SFX... talking about all the other ballbrains who have all of a sudden animated character avatars... "I had mine long before you did...blablabla".

I despise unimaginative people...*is pissed off*

N

Nala Lionne

Don't worry I won't copy you...

What was the program called again? :)

O

old.Gombur Glodson

Originally posted by sickofit...
Good Lord... now everyone and their mother had the grand idea of getting some screenshots and an animation prog to get a FUCKING UNIQUE avatar...

Not talking about you, SFX... talking about all the other ballbrains who have all of a sudden animated character avatars... "I had mine long before you did...blablabla".

I despise unimaginative people...*is pissed off*

My avatar shows a minstrel going Jimi Hendrix on his lute (useless lute)
its cool and all.
But people want to be you sicko you're a celebrity and soon the paparazzis (sp?) will come after you and your avatar well be on the cover of all the gossip magazines.
Basicly your privacy is over and people will be watching you 24/7
your very own big brother show.
and erhm well dont mind me, this is really just a test to see if Nala will recieve an email.
MUAHAHAHAHAH

N

Nala Lionne

Not more frikkin emails. Just had to delete 62.

T

Tenko

Your Avatar is animated?

I just noticed that I aint seeing any animations in avatars or Smilies.

What setting have I tinkered with whilst under the influence?

:confused:

N

Nala Lionne

The only person whos avatar is animated in this thread is sickofit...'s.... :p

T

Tenko

Well sickofits avatar looks naff not animated, can just make out some guy in the bottom corner, obviously just the first frame :)

Can't find anything in my profile gonna go see if theres something else causing this...

N

Nala Lionne

It looks naff when its running properly too so you ain't missing out on much :p

Good luck working it out!

S

SFXman

Soon we will have millions with animated avatars.
I still need some nice idea for one that I'd make /emote starts thinking.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom