what guild could rp pl a char first?

VampiiricMist

Fledgling Freddie
if a guild on any of the realms took a freshly squeezed lvl 50 char into their guildgroup, and they had him in every time they were out. wich guild would "win" the pl to rr6?

bored :p

Jupiter

Fledgling Freddie
wow more brain teasers... eeerm lets see, wow tough 1 this.... nope dunno.... /wonders do some people actually read what they write.... bet this is another "i was drunk" post

Niroth

One of Freddy's beloved
The guild of warlocks and animists united? :/

Thadius

Part of the furniture
Probably a healer class like healer, dr00d or cleric

VampiiricMist

Fledgling Freddie
Thadius said:
Probably a healer class like healer, dr00d or cleric
im not talking class.. im talking about wich rvr-guild would get a random char that got included into their rvr-group and joined every group they had out.. which guild would get that char first to rr6? :p

Thadius

Part of the furniture
VampiiricMist said:
im not talking class.. im talking about wich rvr-guild would get a random char that got included into their rvr-group and joined every group they had out.. which guild would get that char first to rr6? :p

None

All decent rvr groups are rr5 plus

Glacier

Fledgling Freddie
that radar abusing pbae group farming warders at cluster ;o

Larc

Fledgling Freddie
VampiiricMist said:

Thadius said:
None

All decent rvr groups are rr5 plus

The sun is round, yet that doesn't answer the question either.

Megarevs

Loyal Freddie
It all depends, this is kinda a "which-guild-is-best-atm" question, and tbh none are teh best atm. PE, legacy, tdd and GA are all hard, but all are also beatable.
And in high RR fights its very important that every man does his job to his fullest or you are going to lose. If ppl aint opted, both in gear and in skills, you will lose. And with a low rr char in your grp, who doesnt know his class, will ofc drag down the overall lvl of the grp.
Zerg farming will prolly be the most benefitial for rp pl, but tbh fg vs fg, where you really test your skills, is much more fun.

Straef

Can't get enough of FH
A low rr player doesn't necissarily lack knowledge/skill at his class tho. If you get someone with some kind of healing experience, or someone who's done good on previous characters, and pl him, he'd be able to do quite well, especially in 'uber' gear, even at low rr, on say, a cleric.
If the opted group would go through that and take the guy along, he'd be rr5 in ~2 weeks or so, making him somewhat viable.

Chap

Loyal Freddie
Straef said:
A low rr player doesn't necissarily lack knowledge/skill at his class tho. If you get someone with some kind of healing experience, or someone who's done good on previous characters, and pl him, he'd be able to do quite well, especially in 'uber' gear, even at low rr, on say, a cleric.
If the opted group would go through that and take the guy along, he'd be rr5 in ~2 weeks or so, making him somewhat viable.
If you play afternoons aswell as evenings you can easily get rr5 in a week and rr6 in two. Aye the healing class spot is the best for rp pl, but you'll still lack 1 DI/BoF (for mid) if you have a low rr healer and that can turn around the fight tbh.

bult

Loyal Freddie
NP and WL(French) are the guilds that have gotten highest LWRP on thier setgrp. Both guilds have managed to get 1mil+ on each member of thier group in one week. So id guess those 2 groups would win ;p Those groups dont really exist anymore tho so dunno!

Chimaira

Can't get enough of FH
pretty easy with a alb caster full grp farming rr2/3 around towers n such.

Just that you need to abandon anything called real life which sux :(

Wilburn

Fledgling Freddie
once saw a SS on a newly dinged RR5 (shaman i believe).. /played was like 6 days 23 hours or so. Makes me wonder why it took me 26 days played to ding mine 50 :(

Deepflame

Fledgling Freddie
Wilburn said:
once saw a SS on a newly dinged RR5 (shaman i believe).. /played was like 6 days 23 hours or so. Makes me wonder why it took me 26 days played to ding mine 50 :(
You're fast, my first 50 took me 35. :p

duact

Fledgling Freddie
bult said:
NP and WL(French) are the guilds that have gotten highest LWRP on thier setgrp. Both guilds have managed to get 1mil+ on each member of thier group in one week. So id guess those 2 groups would win ;p Those groups dont really exist anymore tho so dunno!

that was also in OF. If u play even if u solo like 20h a day with instaport all the time 1mil in a week should be no problem

xxManiacxx

Can't get enough of FH
If we played everyday for 1 week 1mil lwrp wouldnt be a problem in todays game.

Not hard to get 15-20k rp/hour

Straef

Can't get enough of FH
xxManiacxx said:
If we played everyday for 1 week 1mil lwrp wouldnt be a problem in todays game.

Not hard to get 15-20k rp/hour
It is for some :<

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom