What geometry bugs do you know?

Bellona

Banned
Hi fellow realm mates

You might be aware of my earlier thread about bugabusing, and you might/or not, agree with what i chosed to do back then. Now I will try it another way around, and collect enough material about geometry bugs in the game.

So please if you know of any bug, leave a short description here, or send it as a message, and I will travel around and take screenshots/document the bugs, and send a big (i hope) report to goa.

thanks in advance. /salute

Drummer

Fledgling Freddie
Why would they (if they use the bug) tell you? If you're going to report it/them?

Boni

Fledgling Freddie
Bit inside formor to the right of entrance where you can fall through the walls
Galladorial gate you can squeeze past
Lots of places you can fall through the floor in galla.
Volcanus bridge steps you can fall through
Various issues with pathfinding geometry on volcanus (read mobs in lava)
Falling though keep walls (almost all keeps if you try hard enough)
About a thousand places where line of sight tests fail probaby due to geomentry/portal bugs (cant heal someone stood next to you etc).
CM pit old bug fall through cheap exit.
BG bridge exploit (under the bridge).
Pathfinding on insect mobs by river in formor.
GSC aggro/move through walls in galla.

thats all i can think of in a minute :)

Boni

Fledgling Freddie
That tree in alide faide where you can run around under the floor so only the tip of your hat shows :)

Asty

Fledgling Freddie
bah, hope they dont fix wallcracks, so handy way to get out of dungeons

Enli

Fledgling Freddie
cm crack is fixed

af tree bug is fun tho, haunting peepz at lost seed guy :)
also a known bug is the the place at collory leprechauns where the shroom couldnt die

saw a couple of animists ding 50 there :)

Coccas

Loyal Freddie
Outside Tur Suil at the house thingies you can squeeze past the zonewall to get up on the houses/wall etc.

Reno

One of Freddy's beloved
Galladoria gate bug had been fixed even before the arrival of ToA.

Danita

Tallen

Fledgling Freddie
Not a geometry bug as such, but for some reason i invariably and for no apparent reason recieve every ml buff, aoe buff, bard song and pbt at once when travelling through certian parts of the realm (18 buffs in all).

The bard song is specific to a certain bard (Last night it was Timpany's mana song..get the message "Timpany plays a song", but it has also been other bards) but that bard is invariably not playing that song when i pm them..and always is in another zone.

The buffs are active, all of them (its not just the icons i get, i actually recieve all the effects), but it only ever happens when i play my mentalist and only ever in open-air zones (never had it happen in a dungeon yet) and never in ToA zones.

This has been happening all week, it doesnt last for long (10 minutes is the longest i think) and usually disappears if i roam far from the spot at which the buffs popped on me...i rarely see or experience any bugs in this game, but this one really has me stumped as to what causes it.

Lothian Forestheart

Fledgling Freddie
Enli said:
cm crack is fixed

af tree bug is fun tho, haunting peepz at lost seed guy :)
also a known bug is the the place at collory leprechauns where the shroom couldnt die

saw a couple of animists ding 50 there :)

Thats an old bug.. if you put your controlled pet on a hill or something which isnt straight your pet cant get hit..

Don't know if they fixed it. dont think so, fixing bugs doesnt get you more customers

Easdown

Fledgling Freddie
the old CM crack is fixed, but i managed to find another crack very close to the old one that i could fall out of :clap:

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
can still hear other realms chatter from their frontier keeps.
Had some alb role player yelling "we can join forces at amg and crush them" or something similer :)

Nugusta

One of Freddy's beloved
Raven said:
can still hear other realms chatter from their frontier keeps.
Had some alb role player yelling "we can join forces at amg and crush them" or something similer :)

wish i could get that :(

Archeon

Fledgling Freddie
I abuse the one which lets me travel from Midgard to the edge of the Hib frontier (less commonly known as Emain)

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
Nugusta said:
wish i could get that :(
gets very annoying, had it 2 days running on both my main account and my buff bot, i think it had something to do with where i was logging on (in DC) as i was exping my Maddening scalers as the time. once or twice i got group invites randomly as i was bashing away at some mob, i checked duskwave and it was a warrior inviting me to join his group.
It may be that i logged on at the exact same time as a mid player and somehow saw what he saw on his chat displays. though i never saw him die.
I also got death messages of mids dieing to albs in emain.

Eredrin

Fledgling Freddie
That bug when you fall "between" the stairs at mgs and lose 99% health is a rather annoying one.
I've had that happen to me several times, not pretty if it's in the middle/start of a fight, especially a solo one :(

Aloca

Fledgling Freddie
The Animist bugg.
isnt just limited to the lepras but funktions at all hills.
the controlled pet ALWAYS get its point where you can hit it at same Z axis as caster, when someone try melee it they cant reach it,
this is also the only shroom that you can cast in middle of water instead of on ground.

I know of a way to reach the FE room in galla without killing 1 mob.
also a way inside FE room to nuke the 2 flying cloud mobs without danger.

There is a artifact mob that you can "move" where ever you want.

Some artifacts require you to pick up item then run, the ML ability Gateway by pass the running part.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom