What games are you after this month?

Aada

Part of the furniture
Looks to be a good month again for the 360 what games are on your list?

1.Frontlines Fuel of War, this game is going to be awsome online.

2. Mercs 2 if it still comes out.

3. Lost Odyessy

Wonk

Can't get enough of FH
You won't get mercenaries 2 next month :)

ST^

Can't get enough of FH
Devil May Cry 4
(Burnout Paradise already purchased)

Yaka

Part of the furniture
DMC4 mabe get round to buying another copy iof cod4 for 360 as i lost my previous version

oh and theres REZ HD on XBLA due this week:clap:

Aada

Part of the furniture
Also got Kingdom Under Fire Circle of Doom last week and i can say i am loving it so far if i can describe another game that KUFCoD reminds me of when i play and that is PSU/PSO.

It's basically a hack and slash with the ability to make insane weapons/armour/jewels.

4 player co-op is a blast and i have already put in 24 hours in with my first character.

Lost Odyssey should be with me by wednesday so will give impressions then.

ST^

Can't get enough of FH
So Aada aka "Final Fantasy sucks no new ideas blah" is buying an RPG that's pretty much the most typical JRPG with all of the old traditional gameplay aspects and abso-fucking-lutely nothing new?

lollercoaster xtreme

Aada

Part of the furniture
So Aada aka "Final Fantasy sucks no new ideas blah" is buying an RPG that's pretty much the most typical JRPG with all of the old traditional gameplay aspects and abso-fucking-lutely nothing new?

lollercoaster xtreme

Final fantasy just doesn't do it for me anymore they got worse after 10.

Donut

Opt1

Fledgling Freddie
DMC4 and The Club..

This 4player coop.. it offline too? ;)

Also, has anyone played Marvel Ultimate Alliance? Am tempted by it but not sure..

Aada

Part of the furniture
DMC4 and The Club..

This 4player coop.. it offline too? ;)

Also, has anyone played Marvel Ultimate Alliance? Am tempted by it but not sure..

Marvel Ultimate is great and will satisfy your 4 player orgy needs :)

eksdee

FH is my second home
looking forward to DMC4 immensely. other than that there isn't anything on the horizon i am particularly looking forward to tbh. need to try out the demo of kingdom under fire but that may be worth a shot if it is good like aada says.

cHodAX

I am a FH squatter
I liked the story in Marvel Ultimate Alliance alot, the 4 player co-op works great too.

Aada

Part of the furniture
looking forward to DMC4 immensely. other than that there isn't anything on the horizon i am particularly looking forward to tbh. need to try out the demo of kingdom under fire but that may be worth a shot if it is good like aada says.

Its a hack n slash which when you get down to it pso was the same but the online.made it what it was IMO

Opt1

Fledgling Freddie
Marvel Ultimate is great and will satisfy your 4 player orgy needs :)

Bah now am going to have to buy something else, ty :p

DMC4 looks very nice.. I've never played the DMC series so am quite keen to try it out.

From what I've heard, the demo is very promising.

cHodAX

I am a FH squatter
I liked the demo alot, never really played DMC games very much but the visuals in DMC4 are just so damn sexy it is kind of compelling. Hopefully it will satiate my hunger for God of War 3 if but for a short while. :)

P.S. Yes I do intend to name my first-born male child 'Kratos'! :D

Kratos Finlan has a nice ring to it.

Yaka

Part of the furniture
you guys should try dmc1 and dmc 3 LE if you liked god of war then you will love em

Ch3tan

I aer teh win!!
The limited edition is only around £12. It really is great. I just can't play it for more than 5 minutes without getting spastic claw hands. Damn Sony.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom