What EU active guilds are there on the US Devon Cluster?

Evenstide

Fledgling Freddie
The title says it all :D

I find myself wanting to play DAOC again, I am now at the point to deciding which realm to pic and on which server. Could use some help here!!!

Chimaira

Can't get enough of FH
19.30 3 days ago there was 7 people on pryd 9 people on excalibur. Im not sure since I dont play but that seems D E A D to me. shame :(

Evenstide

Fledgling Freddie
Aye, I have seen it. That is why my intrests draw towards the US Devon cluster. I would like to know if there are any active EU/Mix rvr(mainly) guilds there recruiting or if there are any at all?

I have already started my free trial, but not yet decided on what & where yet so I am still quite flexible.

*Edit* I know there were euro guilds that moved that way, though I dont know of their activity.

Evenstide

Fledgling Freddie
This community seems rather dead on the whole of late :(

I have also posted on the VN boards but not yet have had an answer, surely there must be more out there thinking the same as I.

Faeldawn

Fledgling Freddie
Theres a few on Devon, Midgard there is Under Friendly Fire and From Hell, both of which are mainly ex-EU players.

Theres more, but i always forget the names.

Evenstide

Fledgling Freddie
Aah thanks, I just decided to start out on Midgard, thanks alot!

ebenezer

Fledgling Freddie
There are lots of old EU players on killibury cluster m8:) They are also considering a super cluster soon also, which would probably join devon/killbury anyway though. Im on all 3 realms on killbury. And i think many others are too.
/sol.

Dwali

Can't get enough of FH
There are lots of old EU players on killibury cluster m8:) They are also considering a super cluster soon also, which would probably join devon/killbury anyway though. Im on all 3 realms on killbury. And i think many others are too.
/sol.

hey ebe dident know u playd on merlic...maybe i should come c u...atleast i have 1 cla to play with on daoc :)

//dwali the bainshee

Evenstide

Fledgling Freddie
/sol.

Are there active EU guilds that way? that you know of? or atleast enough to get a euro rvr grp going ^^

Ive already started out on the devon cluster, but a super cluster may be yet a while away and im not settled in yet. I would consider moving.

All-in all, I am VERY intrested in this new "Origins" server coming up soon. I hope there will be some EU guilds setting up there.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom