What does quickness actually do for a caster ?

S

Stekkerdoos

Really, since dexterity decreases your casttime, what does quickness do then ? i would really like to know.

thank you

S

SilverHood

decreases your swing time of your staff

really

S

Stekkerdoos

hmm better get my quickness up then, and i will be a lean mean killing machine!

M

Murcalumis

As far as I know, with any spell it perhaps unsurpsingly quickens the cast time (and that might be why they called it quickcast!) to 2 seconds. It is also impossible to interupt.

T

Tenko

As far as I know, with any spell it perhaps unsurpsingly quickens the cast time (and that might be why they called it quickcast!) to 2 seconds. It is also impossible to interupt.

Should I say it? Why not :)

He said:

Quickness (the stat) not Quickcast (the skill)

G

Gekul

And it's a casters tertiary stat :/

So casters can swing their staffs a little quicker when they want them to proc I suppose ;)

M

Murcalumis

Originally posted by Tenko

Should I say it? Why not :)

He said:

Quickness (the stat) not Quickcast (the skill)

Whoops! Silly me. Just ignore me, in that case.

S

Stekkerdoos

so as a conclusion we can say: "Caster, don't touch quickness, use the points for somehting usefull :p "

G

Generic Poster

When you're swining your stick and want to start casting again, there's a short delay which I believe is related to the 'spd' of your staff. I suspect QUI reduces this delay also.

In that sense, it's usefull for Friars who want to pull back and heal. And for silly caster-tanks, who insist their staff does more damage then their nukes.

L

liste

actually, im fairly sure the delay is pretty much constant

S

SilverHood

course its constant.. not like your quickness varies a great deal between swings

S

Sarnat

LOL @ Liste and Silverhood ;D

Yep qui affects your melee swing speed... isn't it great for mages? =D

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom