what does + music do for bards ?

L

lakih

Doesnt it also increase the length of the pulse? Or am i mixing things up as usuall :rolleyes:

D

Danya

Pulse length is from instrument level.

+Music increases damage slightly - there's no variance as the spell is a specline spell and they don't vary.

T

Trahg

Originally posted by lakih
Doesnt it also increase the length of the pulse? Or am i mixing things up as usuall :rolleyes:
That wouldn't be logical since the songs are in nurture and regrowth :p

M

matax

Mez is in the music line. The better your skill in the line, the less chance it is resisted.

P

Pempulla

Originally posted by matax
Mez is in the music line. The better your skill in the line, the less chance it is resisted.

...and again '+music' has nothing to do with resists, only the lvl of the spell and your level against the level of the target. So, +music is not worth it.

A

Aule Valar

from some tests a skald tl did (i assume it'd be about the same for bards) adding +11 bs added about 10 damage to the dd shouts... hardly worth it
and i think it does effect resists, but only on 51+ mobs so pretty useless

P

parisienscot

I think Dannii Minogue needs some nice crafted items with +Music.

Just kidding - Dannii if you read these forums - I wub you - but just a little bit less than your sister!

K

kinag

Originally posted by parisienscot
I think Dannii Minogue needs some nice crafted items with +Music.

Just kidding - Dannii if you read these forums - I wub you - but just a little bit less than your sister!

Both make crap music

O

old.LandShark

Originally posted by matax

God, I wish. 60 instruments etc... but no. Mythic made the chance to be outright resisted based on a comparison of the spell's level, your level, and the target's level.

R

Rubric

Originally posted by kinag
Both make crap music

But Damini tends to wear leather more often, particularly knee high boot leather. Sorry i mean Dannii.

M

~Mobius~

Originally posted by Rubric
But Damini tends to wear leather more often, particularly knee high boot leather. Sorry i mean Dannii.

Right.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom