What does it take to be special?

G

Graknak

As topic says, what does it take to be special and get some special name thingy etc? just a question xD
Post lifestories about how you got yours if needed to clarify the answer ^^

E

Ekydus

I currently have Belsameth locked in a cupboard.

G

Graknak

still yer "only" a forum deity, nothing special about that, just means yer average type skills are faster then those of others, not to mention the urge of joining in every conversation, i mean everyone can do that ^^

[edit] btw would it be possible to freeze someones postcount ?

G

Graknak

I'm asking for lifestories, juicy info which can be used against teh forumites ^^ i mean i never said i wanted one, right? ;)

O

old.tRoG

Be around a while and have some personality.

Or just spam the living shit out of the forums. That seems to work, too.

E

Ekydus

I haven't asked, I'm dropping hints. :D

<Bangs on cupboard door>
Like it in there Bel? Eh?!

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

B

Belsameth

I'm locked up in my own mind, which is a far bigger horror then your cupboard ever will be :p

E

Ekydus

You fail to see, when inside the cupboard all you have to keep you company is your mind.

Win/ Win situation, really.

Well, for me atleast.

O

old.tRoG

Can I get locked inside a cupboard? Then I won't have to put up with other people.

Bah. People.

*Note to self: Becoming increasingly geeth like. Please stop. Meep meep*

O

old.Gombur Glodson

Dunno, I got made Forum Carebear, then I was Evil Manifest and then I got into cross dressing.

T

The Kingpin

Don't use the stupid xD and then we can talk..

C

Cap'n Sissyfoo

Bribes.

Blackmail.

~shrug~ Dunno really. Just woke up one morning to find out I was the leader of a band of neurotic, mentally disturbed d0rfs with some psycho goth chick scrounging off my earnings and living in the basement.

Just one of those things I guess. :)

C

Cap'n Sissyfoo

Yea...but I prefer my version though. Better for the self-esteem.

T

The Real Redi

I have no idea who i am anymore, but talking too much is something i seem to spend my life being accused of :(

ah well, spose i best get back to bogling to "Aswad" in front of foreign diplomats for small change, hugs and shares in that middle eastern warm-gravel distilling company...

i dunno, life can get so complicated sometimes :D

S

Sarum TheBlack

I've no idea why I got mine, being friends with all the mods probably helped. Well except maybe Tilda who I've never had anything to do with, but equally don't have anything against.

As for postcount, I think it's possible for them to reset it, but not freeze it. Of course, they could always give you a custom title of "Bentford resident" which would give the appearance of freezing your postcount.

M

Munkey-

Actually, its more special to have Forum Diety as your status, very few people actually survive to that level without getting changed!

"i'm so EMO, i dont even have a special title"

B

BlitheringIdiot

Originally posted by old.tRoG
Or just spam the living shit out of the forums. That seems to work, too.

I feel so worthless now.

<runs off crying>

O

old.Tohtori

Then again, sometimes you just have to be...

*points at title*

L

leviathane

spamming doesn't work anymore, as mods getting their whipping strips out and spanking all those who oppose their rules. :m00:

M

mirieth

Originally posted by Munkey-

"i'm so EMO, i dont even have a special title"

that's the spirit.

funnyemo.jpg

C

Coim-

Originally posted by Cap'n Sissyfoo
Bribes.

Blackmail.

~shrug~ Dunno really. Just woke up one morning to find out I was the leader of a band of neurotic, mentally disturbed d0rfs with some psycho goth chick scrounging off my earnings and living in the basement.

Just one of those things I guess. :)
aehaHehAehAheHAEhaHEHahehah. :D

E

Ekydus

Originally posted by Sharma
My mummy always said:

"I want never gets." :p
But after 3 hours of temper tantrums she gave in, eh? :p

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom