what do you think

faldarric

Fledgling Freddie
i was thinking about artifacts and xping the little buggers.
my idea was to make df (as it is an rvr dungeon) creatures level all artifacts except for maybe the rvr specific ones like the band of stars etc.
This would mean the pve players would have a reason to get out there and rvr to take keeps and the rvr players would have a reason to continue because df is a good place to rvr :)
but thats just my idea. as i am sick of trying to level my harpies cloak and wish it was easier :)

ideas/comments. please dont flame me. :)

Uara

Part of the furniture
I think thats a good idea, would also get people wanting to get DF bk so would have to claim keeps etc
Well Done M8 good idea there :clap:

Shike

Can't get enough of FH
nice idea but, it would suck very bad for underdogrealms since they wont have DF as often and thus get another disadvantage in this.

Doink-666

Fledgling Freddie
Shike said:
nice idea but, it would suck very bad for underdogrealms since they wont have DF as often and thus get another disadvantage in this.

You coulda just said Albion :(

Garok

Can't get enough of FH
Imo the whole idea of xp'ing the buggers (wearing them out etc is plain stupid/boreing/nonfun ) ... much prefer the thing to be replaced by

x) Bumping the scrolls needed to 4, each scroll unlocks 3 level's of the artifact abilities apart from 4 of 4 which would unlock the lvl 10 ability.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom