What do you think

hiksta

Fledgling Freddie
I have had an idea, which if GOA allowed could bring back to population of camlann we all miss so.

People arn't joining camlann because they say getting from 1-50 is hard, getting enough money and help to get a descent Template & Master level's.
I think people should be allowed to create / level / template and then have the choice to transfere to Camlann. Due to camlann being the only european pvp server it would only need 30+ players from each server to bring camlann alive again.

Please give lots of feedback on this subject, and lets hope we can twist some arms in the GOA / mythic people to allow what were all thinking. :eek2:

Zelh

Fledgling Freddie
hm i think you didnt hear about Project Camlann ? during the summer camlann had more than 500ppl online everyday, many ppl from every server came to have some fun, but suddenly started to leave back to their servers. so who can safe camlann now? who knows if there is some1

if camlann is empty atm is because ppl dont wanna log their camlann characters and play there, not because ppl is lazy to make their lvl 1-50, mls and get TOA'ed. Maaaaaaaaaaaany ppl is already rdy for the pvp, the problem is, do they still wanna go on playing on pvp ?

Tankgirl

Fledgling Freddie
Would be a nice start if they allowed task dungeons on camlanns, so ppl can at least lvl to 50 safe without being ganked all the time by purps. Who cares for killing xpers anyway these days, it was fun when pop was 1000+, now its pathetic.

hiksta

Fledgling Freddie
i see what u saying zelh but people could also use RvR servers to gain realm rank's in a more fair eviroment

kindrid

Fledgling Freddie
i`d move zelh from our friendly camlann comunaty to some distant daoc server far far away :<

Bahumat

FH is my second home
It wont happen, if you wanna know why just do a search and you'll find tons of posts like this.

Caolla

Fledgling Freddie
Some guys from Brocéliande rolled on Camlann from scratch.
In about 3 month, they have a full PL/stuff farming team and most of them do have at least one ML9 char because they organized ML/arti raids.

Basically it is possible to roll on Camlann nowadays, you may just have to love to be frustrated and overall you need to move your ass to actually DO things by yourself instead of waiting for a public BG.

kindrid

Fledgling Freddie
no one going to let u do ml`s on camlann forget it let camlann rip

Lorfo

Loyal Freddie
Get zerged in gothw by inbread camlann population in gothwaite or getting attacked while PvEing from radarusers in toa. Neither 1 is fun, so why would anyone ever touch this server again ^^

Phoebee-v-

Fledgling Freddie
Lorfo said:
Get zerged in gothw by inbread camlann population in gothwaite or getting attacked while PvEing from radarusers in toa. Neither 1 is fun, so why would anyone ever touch this server again ^^

omg lorfo you never stop crying do you?

Yoshimo

Fledgling Freddie
Lorfo said:
dunno maybe its the challenge of all that stuff that makes it worth trying

old.windforce

Part of the furniture
MadsKaizer said:
camlann is the best! :D

wmjnm0.jpg

<3

Novac

Fledgling Freddie
there really isnt a way to get people on it anymore. if there was a guild like Project Camlann from ToA release maybe it would be higher pop. think people got bored cause only the good guilds got ml's, toa'ed etc and they were in crap templates and just coulndt manage in there so left. well atleast i got bored not being able to get ml's and stuff.. started again on camlann with project camlann but server was already too dead to have fun in it. just imo

old.windforce

Part of the furniture
Novac said:
there really isnt a way to get people on it anymore. if there was a guild like Project Camlann from ToA release maybe it would be higher pop. think people got bored cause only the good guilds got ml's, toa'ed etc and they were in crap templates and just coulndt manage in there so left. well atleast i got bored not being able to get ml's and stuff.. started again on camlann with project camlann but server was already too dead to have fun in it. just imo

at TOA release Camlann had 1500-2000 online every evening, even at NF release there were 1500 online at primetime

Johanka

Fledgling Freddie
Lorfo said:
or getting attacked while PvEing from radarusers in toa.
I hope, that u dont meen, when me (with Clavia at the time) and some Nexus killed your grp at 1,7 (Rassa) :p

Nodoubt

Fledgling Freddie
Johanka said:
I hope, that u dont meen, when me (with Clavia at the time) and some Nexus killed your grp at 1,7 (Rassa) :p

clavia killed smth !
hurrray !

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom