What do you think.......

A

Aybabtu

.....Can you leech in RvR?

If you ask me, yes, if you see someone fighting an enemy where your realm mate clearly is going to win and you still goes on and starts hitting the enemy for that extra 90 Rp's you'll proly get, I would call that leeching.

What do You think?

O

old.m0000

rvr everything is fair game, there's no such thing as leeching imo.

A

adari

i think that this is a poor attempt to get a discussion going

A

Aybabtu

Originally posted by adari
i think that this is a poor attempt to get a discussion going

So?.....

Better than some of the things people are whining about, imo.

N

nalistah

then be quiet adari.

Yes one of the most annoying things is when you are in fight with someone, and winning, and some other SB coming and PA or whatever.

Same kind of leeching as if you are exping.

Thats why i almost everytime leave 2 ppl fighting, alone. If i dont see the mid loosing that is.. then i help.

V

vintervargen

imo i wouldnt leech if the friend was winning, that is lame in my oppinion

90% of the daoc players seems to think otherwise tho

V

vintervargen

oh and some times ive let the friend die if it was an enemy i respected..

N

nalistah

Originally posted by vintervargen

just to finish him off and get all rps urself? ;)

Y

-yoda-

better being safe than sorry imo . if i was fighting somebody and winning i would rather somebody helped me for faster kill = less hp/end/pow i use in case more inc ,, also i might be winning but then enemy might pull of a high crit or stun style leaving me fooked :) hence better safe than sorry.

unless its a /beckon /bow duel :0 then i wont and wouldnt like to be helped.

A

Aybabtu

Originally posted by -yoda-
better being safe than sorry imo . if i was fighting somebody and winning i would rather somebody helped me for faster kill = less hp/end/pow i use in case more inc ,, also i might be winning but then enemy might pull of a high crit or stun style leaving me fooked :) hence better safe than sorry.

unless its a /beckon /bow duel :0 then i wont and wouldnt like to be helped.

This happened to me tonight:

I attacked a SB tonight and got Dragon fang in on him ----> Hamstring chain - At this point he was at 30% and i was still a 100% then some minstrel comes along gives him 2 DD's and leaves, meaning that i didn't get 9xx from a SB but 5xx.

When it happens like that i can't belive that some people wouldn just let me finish as some other albs would do....

V

vintervargen

Originally posted by Aybabtu

I attacked a SB tonight and got Dragon fang in on him ----> Hamstring chain - At this point he was at 30% and i was still a 100% then some minstrel comes along gives him 2 DD's and leaves, meaning that i didn't get 9xx from a SB but 5xx.

When it happens like that i can't belive that some people wouldn just let me finish as some other albs would do....

pwned ^^

K

Kagato.

If its obviously a duel or something, then its not right, but if theres any risk the fight could go either way then its one realm mate helping another to kill the enemy.

After all how many times have you been fighting an assassin, thought you had it in the bag, then 1 or 2 more pop up to turn the tables?

K

Kirtaa

depends , if i am in emain and its some ppl i dont know , i might leech, but in odin i never leech unless its someone i really dont like , i even let some albs die vs certain hibs i respect :p
and ofc i dont kill the hib after until he got full health back .

P

Powahhh

depends
if it's duel the best you can do is to do not do anything no matter who is winning or lose.....if it a common fight then you can go on and attack him :p:p
but no matter what you will say (like spam /y IT IS DUEL STOP IT etc etc etc) some stupid childs will not listen to you :/
sad :/

Z

zlair

Originally posted by vintervargen

LOL, ur so full of shit, Ald

:puke:

F

froler-mid

i think im the strongest leecher there is on excal atm :D

G

Gahldir

Must say I like TB.

If you are fighting albs and TB passes by they wait to see whiether the albs are winning or not. So far I can't recall that thy haven't charged in. =P

O

old.Kerosene

Nah.. just get in there my son. That's the principle upon which all good zergs are formed.

A

Apathy

If you come across a 1-on-1 "duel", then you should wait until the enemy realm member is about to die. Then you nuke or whatever to get the DM and 45 RPs!

If it's two people from the other realms then spam PB (Or whatever.) and then sarcastically /bow and /salute then run away thinking "HAAAAAA!" and wait for the BW threads saying you have no honour and are not worthy of the emotes.

a.

R

Runolaz

Originally posted by Aybabtu

Well I can understand you, but it is after all realm vs realm so there isn't a thing called leaching imho. If I spot an INF and popp him, the FG mids standing few feet from me will go for him too and I,m ok with that. As I see it is give and take, but all in all it's for the better of the realm. I would rather "help" one time to many than stand arround watching someone you thought would make it, but didn't ;)

O

old.Nol

I think stealthers should be unable to stealth if they have already popped and are mezzed.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom