What do you think of THIS?

S

Sharma

big2H.jpg

Well, what do you think of that for a sword?

J

Jonaldo

Looks a bit silly tbh. Not impressed by any screenshots yet.
Looks like an mmorpg for kids so far, similar to Priston Tale or whatever it's called.

G

gramaton

Some of the screenshots of Dark Knights and the harder mobs etc don't look so 'fluffy'.

T

tris-

Originally posted by Jonaldo
Looks like an mmorpg for kids so far, similar to Priston Tale or whatever it's called.

you never playued any FF game then?

S

Sharma

From some of the mobs and areas ive seen in screenshots i wouldnt say it was an MMORPG for kids. :)

C

Cush

Originally posted by Sharma
From some of the mobs and areas ive seen in screenshots i wouldnt say it was an MMORPG for kids. :)

Your not gonna play it sharma? :p

N

-Nxs-

Originally posted by tris-

Nice sig... damn im bored uber binary dood. ohh and yes i figured that out the hard way - and can show my workings out :)

J

Jonaldo

Originally posted by tris-
7, 8, 9, 10.

There's a difference between console cartoony story driven rpg and mmorpg. The two shouldn't mix, and won't mix.

L

-Lonewolf-

Entitled to his opinion I suppose but can you get anymore ignorant :rolleyes:

S

Sharma

7, 8, 9, 10.

There's a difference between console cartoony story driven rpg and mmorpg. The two shouldn't mix, and won't mix.

You wouldnt say 7 or 9 was cartoony? (Especially 9)

C

Cush

7, 8, 9, 10.

well.. guess ppl look at it diferently. Id love to see a mix of it. Think its going to be great.

X

xxmaniacxx

The game is great. Love the graphics. the story. Not the "read text and run to next place" stuff as it is in DAOC. U really feel like u are doing something while questing.

D

denser

Originally posted by xxmaniacxx
The game is great. Love the graphics. the story. Not the "read text and run to next place" stuff as it is in DAOC. U really feel like u are doing something while questing.

Every quest has cut-scenes too, it's awesome so far.

PS. Lo Loriel :p

J

Jaxal

love the sword

does it glow? doh, old daoc player here :D

Users who are viewing this thread