What do you think of me!

X

xplo

Well I couldn't join a pbaoe group on midgard prydwen cause some people in that group didn't like me. I'm generally a nice guy to people that are nice to me, and I like to help new players to find their way with the advice thingie. So I found it weird that some people didn't want to group me cause they didn't like me cause of something that happend in the past. Thats why I want to know how YOU think of me and why. Just flame me or whatever, I just want to know why some people don't like me.

A

Arnor

I think you whine too little for a scout tbh, makes the others look bad :p (or good, depends on your viewpoint ;) )

W

wilddork--

well... you are the kindest person i know...

btw when did i get those 5P? :O

J

Jiggs

havent forgiven u for breaking my mezz on a hero at amg

your shot was loaded u said, well u could have freakin moved :(

D

dimerian

Your a scout and not one of those fotm peeps who have formerly sayed that will never make a scout and now when some love comes after long waiting,rolls a scout - so you must be ok.

:m00: :m00: :m00:

G

glorien_

Well ive only grp'ed with u once and u seemed nice enough

A

adari

i dont know you but ill just write something in here anyway for the sake of my postcount

:)

B

Bellona

I once had a scout, rolled it after they got the killer nerf back in some patch,.. she died from falling of the stairs in Caer Witrin.. sad :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom