What do you think of me! part 2

F

fenikske

Same question as Xplo tbh my name popped up in a thread putting me as public enemy nr 1.

Oki I know that my reputation took a bite when I joined FC but still I can't believe that I've become public enemy nr 1 for just that. When I played daoc (yes played because I stoped for some months now with 2 accounts I allways helped people out giving buffs (rezzes) or even joined whole group and distributing buffs equally and well balanced .... when I played RvR with my main char I never took a problem on joining a non guildy group and I never insulted or try to look superior than anyone else. I admit that the last weeks I played I mainly teamed with FC but no on can blame me that I helped out my own guild....

So scince I don't play anymore I would like to know what people thought of me during the year I played. It was a fun time for me and I I had fun in most guilds I ever joined in to :

Greetz to them all :

Flemisch lions, Exiled , Dark knights , First Cohort , Guardians of power, Guardiens of light (trial), ... and some I forgot

Greetz Jamella alias fenikske

F

fenikske

Originally posted by gunner440
you suck
fair enough, now just the reason why ... it's easy to call names atleast make the effort to do it with some arguments

L

loxleyhood

I have a vague sense of like for you, from somewhere deep in my memory of the days of exping. Can't remember exactly. :p

L

lac_desariel

Jammela i know you .. i thought you was cool :)

A

alithiel50

We'll miss j00! :fluffle:

Good luck in whatever you move on to!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom