What do YOU do??

Lothoras

One of Freddy's beloved
What do you do when your daoc account(s) are unsubscribed? No rules or limits in here, so go ahead! :)

Jaem-

Can't get enough of FH
I sit in the corner and sulk. :p

Nah, go watch tv or annoy my other half. :)

Sissyfoo

Fledgling Freddie
I star in low-budget pr0n movies. My tag line is : Animal, vegetable or mineral; I'll DO anything TO anything! Woof!!

harebear

Fledgling Freddie
I don't really play DAoC so...

S520EXBK-lg.jpg

Ame

Fledgling Freddie
I leech off the DAoC freebie servers

ilaya

Can't get enough of FH
i like to undulge in my favourite 2 hobbies. they being:

1: jumping to conclusions
2: barking up the wrong tree

i do have a third hobby.. as well... being vague... but im not saying anymore on that subject.. hmmm...

Overdriven

Dumpster Fire of The South
harebear said:

OMG =| Uber, I'm saving up for: "Warwick RockBass Vampyre Bass" but that's one fucking kick ass guitar. (Swearing was called for)

War_vampyreGroup_300.jpg
#

But I want the 4 string version...

I usually go out.

Jaem-

Can't get enough of FH
harebear said:
I don't really play DAoC so...

S520EXBK-lg.jpg
Wish I could play one of those, why did my parents make me take piano leasons instead, piano just isn't rock n roll. :(

Thorwyn

FH is my second home
They prolly didn´t want you to hang out with fat, long-haired dopeaddicts who can´t sing, just "GROWAHRGOROAGARRRR".

Have you ever seen a pipehitting pianoplayer? :)

Espen

Banned
Jaem- said:
Wish I could play one of those, why did my parents make me take piano leasons instead, piano just isn't rock n roll. :(
have you ever heard "great balls of fire"? tell me that aint rock'n'roll.. so all you need is a bottle of some flamable fuel and a lighter and piano turns into rocknroll :)

Freezerburn

Fledgling Freddie
hmm good question. i used to write alot of stories, mostly fantasy based. Just lately i cant seem to find any time for it. Probably would go back doing that when i wasnt playing anymore.

Jaem-

Can't get enough of FH
Espen said:
have you ever heard "great balls of fire"? tell me that aint rock'n'roll.. so all you need is a bottle of some flamable fuel and a lighter and piano turns into rocknroll :)
Ment can't really prance about with a piano, you can jump about etc with a guitar.

Best you can do with a piano is to stand up wiggling your butt or something. :p

Lothoras

One of Freddy's beloved
Excellent :) But umm... I don't have a guitar or any instrument, don't got the cash for it, and i don't know how to play it... sooo... give some more :clap:

:m00:

Ingafgrinn Macabre

Can't get enough of FH
Lothoras said:
But umm... I don't have a guitar or any instrument, don't got the cash for it, and i don't know how to play it... sooo... give some more:clap:

Buy an old saxophone, and you'll get money ;)

The sax I got was 2000 guilders when I bought it, (pre-euro era, 1 euro is 2.20371 guilders). If I'd sell it now, it'd be worth about 2500 euro. That's in 7 years time :D

now extrapolate that if you buy a hundred sax's orso...

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom