What do you do when you get in?

Zita

Fledgling Freddie
So, do you have a 'ritual' that you always / HAVE to do when you get in from work, school or what ever. Or do you just do what you feel like doing?
Personaly, I just come in and get changed straight away, dont know why, just like doing it :)
So what do you do? Discuss.

Bahumat

FH is my second home
On the late shift I get in (11:30pm) and make something to eat, check vent to see if anyone is online (normally no one is), check the forum if there is a post I wanted to check on, then play some online games.

Sometimes I smother the neighbours, but recently they have had extra locks fitter :(

CorNokZ

Currently a stay at home dad
When I get in I usually start moaning and then go back and forth REALLY fast!

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
Get in, go to the balcony with a cup of coffe from the local kiosk and have a smoke.

If not, sit at the computer and log in here.

soze

I am a FH squatter
Food while watching yank tv shows or if there were none that morning last nights sky

Lamp

Gold Star Holder!!
Strip off out of my motorbike gear & 2 mugs of tea

Bugz

Fledgling Freddie
I am a OCD freak when it comes to this stuff:

- Wallet to the right of my desk, on top of my school calendar
- phone next to my wallet
- keys next to my phone

I then hang up my uniform in the same space, in the same order every day and get changed into clothes I have waiting for me in the same spot day in day out.

;d

Azurus

Can't get enough of FH
I have a phobia of pissing in school stemming from when i was like 11, me and my best mate were having a team piss at the urinals (omg ghey lol) and the two school bullys came in, picked us up mid stream and made us piss on each other. So by the time i get home im bursting and have to rock a piss.

pikeh

Resident Freddy
come in, check e-mails/here, sit down watching telly with my sketchbook, a cup of tea and a packet of bourbons.

Aoami

I am a FH squatter
monday - thursday, get home, throw work stuff on floor, open a beer, play mmorpgs.
friday - get home, throw work stuff on floor, open a beer, have a shower, open another beer, get dressed, eat, go out.

pretty standard.

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
monday - thursday, get home, throw work stuff on floor, open a beer, play mmorpgs.
friday - get home, throw work stuff on floor, open a beer, have a shower, open another beer, get dressed, eat, go out.

pretty standard.

'bout the same except;

monday-thursday, come home, start playing/watching/doing stuff on PC.
friday come home, same thing, except drink and go out at 10pm or so.

No work stuff to throw away and don't drink beer :D

kivik

Part of the furniture

- Wallet to the right of my desk, on top of my school calendar
- phone next to my wallet
- keys next to my phone

I do the exact same thing.

And always go change too.

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
Get in, stick the kettle on, go upstairs and get changed, come down and make a cuppa, stick the oven on. Check FH/emails etc. put the telly on to watch holyoaks. cook dinner.

Then whatever I fancy

swords

Can't get enough of FH
Boot PC, swear at the PC, log in. Skype GF is she's around or log on here if not and tell people off for being wrong on the internet. Then I eat three babies, summon the great daemon Kra'zzfjsssaaaa and we drink a few beers. He's pretty cool but he's been bringing shitty bud light lately, realy need to get him onto some of the good stuff. Anyways, if all goes well I might get insomnia due to fucked up life selling my soul to scientific research in the hope to be able to use the phrase ''that's Doctor xxx actually'' to end arguments with cretins whom I do not wish to spend lengthy periods of time wasting my life in discourse with. Besides, House is on! BOO YAH!

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home

By the way, no you're not. You're just used to your patterns.

I doubt you'd go in a spasmic state if your keys weren't there, or the table was elsewhere, or (add your own different scenario).

Stop using conditions like that. And for f*cks sake stop using terms like "OCD freak".

Not towards you, towards ALL people :eek:

Ezteq

Queen of OT
lol aye first thing i do is get naked! then get in to jim jams or giant t shirt (depending on the temperature) always say hello to pookie when i come in...she never answers me.

then i potter.

Ezteq

Queen of OT
no...(think you misunderstood meaning of euphamism, but i know what word you mean) she's right there in the hutch in the lounge when i come in so i say "heya pooks..." sometimes I sing the pookie song which goes to the tune of Bertha

Pookie little pookie
sometimes i think your a dreeeeeeam
when you eat the veg i give to you
dum dee doo dee dum dum deeeee

or (to the tune of spiderman)
Pookiepig pookie pig
shes really small...shes not so big
pookiepig
pookiepig
doo dee doo doo dee doo dooo dee
doo dee deeeeee
its pookiepig!

mainly she just looks at me. sometimes she'll run and hide in her pod.

swords

Can't get enough of FH
He means minge. Just thought i'd clear that mystery up for you all :p

Olgaline

FH is my second home
When I get in I usually start moaning and then go back and forth REALLY fast!

ADD child ?

now wait, you cant call it that anymore,

Damp barn ?

ah dangnabit, sorry thats a nono too these days

you have ADHD ?

phew, there we go, all politically correct n' all, as long as it lasts

Ezteq

Queen of OT
Actually he didn't.

i was mistaken! I always equate euphamism with making less of something than it really is, was thinking metaphore was more appropriate...however i see the error of my ways and both words can be applied!

learning...its fun!

swords

Can't get enough of FH
I'm surprised and, a little disapointed, that nobody has suggested ''wiggle it about a bit'' as an appropriate answer to the question posed.

Helme

Resident Freddy
My routine is something along the lines of throw my phone across the room onto my bed, same with keys and everything else I have in my pockets, off with my sweater and sit down by the computer :p

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom