What do u want from the game?

Things

Fledgling Freddie
ok last couple of days or so, i noticed i got asked about what i would like to get from the game...

most where about upgrading/making RVR better....

lots of ppl solo, and some duo, and some like 8v8....

problems i see are....

solo- u get ganked every time u run into something....

duo- basicly the same, fgs will normaly just steamroll over you

8v8- ok should be fair, but theres always another grp somewhere that seems to jump in just as ur starting to win the fight....

possiable soloutions...

this mainly goes for all of the above:-

Dueling zones.... speak to a guy and tell him you wish to join the list of ppl wanting to solo/duo/8v8(or4v4)... only grp leader can do this (unless solo ofc) once in the list you can chose who you would like to duel with (ofc from other realms) or be given a random soloer, duo or 8v8.

Any how just something i off the top of my head, not completely thought out so dont put me down too much :cheers:

What do u want form the game these days...

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
good idea on paper, doesnt work though (hi wow) the great thing about daoc is that if you want pvp its pretty much instant, buff, port and you are in the action. though maybe having a battleground where grouping is turned off would be cool, though i dont know if/how they could do it really, the coding side of things that is.

Muylaetrix

Can't get enough of FH
try guildwars if you don`t like adds and zergs

welcome to the game of adding and zerging.

Kaun_IA

Fledgling Freddie
Things said:
Dueling zones.... speak to a guy and tell him you wish to join the list of ppl wanting to solo/duo/8v8(or4v4)... only grp leader can do this (unless solo ofc) once in the list you can chose who you would like to duel with (ofc from other realms) or be given a random soloer, duo or 8v8.

Any how just something i off the top of my head, not completely thought out so dont put me down too much :cheers:

go play free shards... they have shit like that.. and imo its BOOORING

and u have to know how to solo... i dont have a really big issue whit it. dotn get steamrolled much at all. if i get added by someone i have tools for that :D

Maelstar

Fledgling Freddie
Things said:

That's a pretty good description of the 'Instant 50' RvR Freeshard lol. Dont ya just hate it when you think of a great idea, then someone tells you that someone has already made it :(

True Story :D

Muylaetrix

Can't get enough of FH
daoc will never have instanced rvr...

unless you can`t gain rp inthere.

otherwise,

they would ruin rvr, and that is what the game is about.

if they would allow it, you could become rr13 in a few days by duelling your bot, or some irl friends.

NEVER.

Jebelious

Fledgling Freddie
its kewl just to play the game, how you want to play it, when u want to play it, and do what you want to do, if people whine who cares? not ur fault they whine!

X

xGenocidex

i wouldnt mind seeing them expand the group sizes tbh.... would be fun i think xd 10 V 10 or smt think how long fights would last! entire days!

Drav

Loyal Freddie
xGenocidex said:
i wouldnt mind seeing them expand the group sizes tbh.... would be fun i think xd 10 V 10 or smt think how long fights would last! entire days!

Been saying that all along but think if they do it they shouldnt allow another class already in group to be able to be invited, thus allowing some of the non fotm's a group space, or maybe even a bonus for grouping a class you dont already have....but woud have to be one hefty bonus to convince most GL's especially in Alb...Alb with the "We have one too many Tank/Hybrid Tank classes FFS!" problem.

Were gonna end up with Pala's/Arms/Friars all fighting for tank spots soon enough, fighting against the "omgzor MERCZORS assist trainzors!".

It'd be nice if everyone could get in a group, and not be forced to solo, even though after soloing for a long while some of us prefer it.

X

xGenocidex

Drav said:
Been saying that all along but think if they do it they shouldnt allow another class already in group to be able to be invited, thus allowing some of the non fotm's a group space, or maybe even a bonus for grouping a class you dont already have....but woud have to be one hefty bonus to convince most GL's especially in Alb...Alb with the "We have one too many Tank/Hybrid Tank classes FFS!" problem.

Were gonna end up with Pala's/Arms/Friars all fighting for tank spots soon enough, fighting against the "omgzor MERCZORS assist trainzors!".

It'd be nice if everyone could get in a group, and not be forced to solo, even though after soloing for a long while some of us prefer it.

Aye agree... used to play a thane back in the days and it was a nightmare to get a grp could sit at mpke saying lfg for like 20-30 mins and nothing at all these days its not so bad if you got bg as a thane you generally get a grp quite easily

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
Muylaetrix said:
daoc will never have instanced rvr...

unless you can`t gain rp inthere.

otherwise,

they would ruin rvr, and that is what the game is about.

if they would allow it, you could become rr13 in a few days by duelling your bot, or some irl friends.

NEVER.
you mean, it would ruin YOUR rvr? you would still be able to roleplay at your towers/keeps but those that want it would be able to have fair 1v1's etc. the day you understand that an mmo is what people make it, not a few words on the back of a 5 year old box, will be the day warlock players admit to being overpowered...

kirennia

Part of the furniture
More groups :p Been idle crafting for a week now and not earned more then 15k :(

Shafu

Fledgling Freddie
As much as I love soloing, I would hate to see "arenas" in any shape or form introduced to this game. That being said, a lot could be done (through game design) to encourage different playstyles. Sadly, this is where NF fails bigtime, imho.

Vladamir

FH is my second home
Moneyback gurantee. If you don't enjoy it, we'll give you your subs money back :(

Muylaetrix

Can't get enough of FH
Raven said:
you mean, it would ruin YOUR rvr? you would still be able to roleplay at your towers/keeps but those that want it would be able to have fair 1v1's etc. the day you understand that an mmo is what people make it, not a few words on the back of a 5 year old box, will be the day warlock players admit to being overpowered...

hmm

NOONE ever ruined anything in this game for me, except for some people who feel the need to use profanity over ingame stuff. that upsets me.

fair 1 vs 1 in a MMO, isn`t that a contradiction ?

i make out of the game what the box said, you (seem to) try something diff.

who is right, who is wrong ? noone i guess

But in the end, who loses ?

i like the game as it is (except for OP stuff), i just get upset by people who feel the need to express themselves with imature remarks and profanity.

where does it go wrong according to you ?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom