What did GOA feck up?

O

old.Arnor

Not a flame or anything, but have you noticed that the patches we get from GOA isnt like the US ones?

E.G the "dropping corpses", where you see the death animation of ppl when they get into clipping range, even if they died a long time ago.

The info tags on items are much different on US when they had 1.49

Lots more, but its late, and yall know how it is to come up with good examples on the spot :m00:

S

SFXman

Strange, since we should have pretty similar patche to the US on the english servers here in europe... who knows.

S

Solid

Content should be indetical, same for patches and fixes.

if Mythic added fixes in US, we SHOULD get them here, who knows whats going on.

When do the style icons get revamped btw?

O

old.LandShark

Originally posted by old.Arnor
E.G the "dropping corpses", where you see the death animation of ppl when they get into clipping range, even if they died a long time ago.

huh? That's not different, it doesn't get fixed until 1.51.... same bug that cases you to see unstealthed people do the "going into stealth animation" (i.e. you see them for a second then they vanish, when they should be ghosts all the time)
So THAT isn't a difference from US...item tags? What's an item tag, for starters? :)

V

Vell

/agrees with Landshark

GOA gives us the same patches as the US get, with a few small differences - ie event characters/storylines get put in. I think maybe you should do a bit of research first before not-flaming.

O

old.tRoG

Originally posted by Vell
I think maybe you should do a bit of research first before not-flaming.

lol :p

english and us patches are the same thing... notice all the americanism spellingses :)

O

old.Arnor

THEY HAVE CHANGED THE MATRIX! OMG BAIL BAIL BAIL

k, maybe I'm being paranoid

Im not really paranoid, there are ppl after me!

O

old.LandShark

Hmm, the Matrix in l33tspeak.... now THAt would be entertaining :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom