What D&D Character are j00?

S

Sar

http://www.students.uiuc.edu/~ellingwd/dndwho/index.html

I Am A: Neutral Good GnomeRanger Bard

Alignment: Neutral Good characters believe in the power of good above all else. They will work to make the world a better place, and will do whatever is necessary to bring that about, whether it goes for or against whatever is considered 'normal'.

Race: Gnomes are also short, like dwarves, but much skinnier. They have no beards, and are very inclined towards technology, although they have been known to dabble in magic, too. They tend to be fun-loving and fond of jokes and humor. Some gnomes live underground, and some live in cities and villages. They are very tolerant of other races, and are generally well-liked, though occasionally considered frivolous.

Primary Class: Rangers are the defenders of nature and the elements. They are in tune with the Earth, and work to keep it safe and healthy.

Secondary Class: Bards are the entertainers. They sing, dance, and play instruments to make other people happy, and, frequently, make money. They also tend to dabble in magic a bit.

Deity: Baervan Wildwanderer is the Neutral Good gnomish god of forests, travel, and nature. He is also known as the Masked Leaf. His avatar is always accompanied by an intelligent, giant raccoon, named Chiktikka Fastpaws. His followers, like him, enjoy the outdoors and work to protect it and guard those who also enjoy it. Their preferred weapon is the halfspear.

:D

X

xane

Not joking ...

True Neutral Half-Orc Ranger Paladin

:eek6:

G

granny

Chaotic Good Elf Bard Thief.

Like wtf? I have pointy ears, I can live to be 800 years old and I sing you a song while robbing your wallet.

Surreal.

I was hoping for paladin :D

M

~Mobius~

im going to be chaotic neutral dwarven fighter :)

can anyone tell me a good stat thingy for fighters pls?

G

granny

Originally posted by Mobius
can anyone tell me a good stat thingy for fighters pls?

Strength. Lots of Str. And some Con. And more Str.

You might want to have a high Str too.

N

Nightchill

Chaotic Evil Elf Mage Druid
Follower Of Velsharoon

:/
I'd have said I'm more Neutral Evil (in the ruthless sense) myself ;)

N

Nightchill

For a standard, stereotypical hack & slash fighter I'd say: str, con, dex (in that order). Saying that some fighters are built fine with a high dex and using weapon finesse/ranged weapons. This also paves the way for dodge, mobility, spring attack et al :) And.. if you're not going to get hit, you don't really need that Con bonus.

S

Skyler

Chaotic Neutral Elven Necromantic Sorcerer/Ranger

Weird but l33t :)

X

Xavier

I am a: True Neutral Elf Ranger Bard

Follower Of Silvanus

Alignment: True Neutral characters are very rare. They believe that balance is the most important thing, and will not side with any other force. They will do whatever is necessary to preserve that balance, even if it means switching allegiances suddenly.

Race: Elves are the eldest of all races, although they are generally a bit smaller than humans. They are generally well-cultured, artistic, easy-going, and because of their long lives, unconcerned with day-to-day activities that other races frequently concern themselves with. Elves are, effectively, immortal, although they can be killed. After a thousand years or so, they simply pass on to the next plane of existance.

Primary Class: Rangers are the defenders of nature and the elements. They are in tune with the Earth, and work to keep it safe and healthy.

Secondary Class: Bards are the entertainers. They sing, dance, and play instruments to make other people happy, and, frequently, make money. They also tend to dabble in magic a bit.

Deity: Silvanus is the True Neutral god of nature. He is also known as the Patron of Druids. His followers believe in the perfect balance of nature, and believe that nature's bounty is preferable to any other 'civilizing' method. They wear leather or metallic scale mail, constructed of leaf-shaped scales. Silvanus's symbol is an oak leaf.

S

Sar

Always knew you were a freak Xav.

Now I have proof!

\o/

:D

B

Bodzilla

You Are A:

Lawful Good Half-Elf Fighter Ranger
Follower Of Tyr

Alignment:
Lawful Good characters are the epitome of all that is just and good. They believe in order and governments that work for the benefit of all, and generally do not mind doing direct work to further their beliefs.

Race:
Half-Elves are a cross between a human and an elf. They are smaller, like their elven ancestors, but have a much shorter lifespan. They are sometimes looked down upon as half-breeds, but this is rare. They have both the curious drive of humans and the patience of elves.

Primary Class:
Fighters are the warriors. They use weapons to accomplish their goals. This isn't to say that they aren't intelligent, but that they do, in fact, believe that violence is frequently the answer.

Secondary Class:
Rangers are the defenders of nature and the elements. They are in tune with the Earth, and work to keep it safe and healthy.

Deity:
Tyr is the Lawful Good god of justice. He is also known as Tyr Grimjaws, Wounded Tyr, the Maimed God, and Blind Tyr. He appears as a warrior, missing his hand. Followers of Tyr are concerned first and foremost with justice - discovering the truth and punishing the guilty for their crimes. They wear blue and purple robes with a white sash, a white gauntlet on the left hand, and a black gauntlet on the right, to symbolize Tyr's lost hand. Their preferred weapon is the warhammer. Tyr's symbol is a set of scales resting on a warhammer.

L

LGAlien

Chaotic good half-elf Fighter

That's rather spooky because i nearly pick that everytime :uhoh:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom