What cluster to start on , on us?

Eeben

Fledgling Freddie
Im giveing the 15 trial a go but dont know what cluster to pick! anybody who can help me out here? :)

Amanita

Part of the furniture
I'm on Caerleon and enjoying myself, but I hear that Devon has more interesting RvR. Ofc there's the classic cluster too if you hate ToA :)

Everz

FH is my second home
Lemme give you the low down..

Devon - Most active toa cluster since its got the japs,euros and us players, sorta zergish with a not bad amount of 8v8, however most the time (alb pov) players dont wish to even leave laby. Also, stealth rvr is not bad, the odd stealth zerg but other then that its great

Caerleon - Nice 8v8 server, lots of action, really good balanced rvr each side, even a nice amount of solo to be had here, seems like alot of respectful players, very good server

Tintagel - dead, dont bother.. it similiar to excal/pryd

Killibury - meh, very good 8v8, top notch, lvling is fast and there already some euro on the mid side, however soloing is a dead here, wont happen, way to many stealth zergs and fgs running solo'rs over.. shame really... plus a very overpop'd alb ;)

Bossiney - Classic, most pop, cheap items and template, very active BGs from 1-49.5, the lvl 50 rvr is good 8v8 and much zerg in labyrinth.. however my advise.. do not roll mid if you do.. you will find yourself solo'ing alot.. as the chance of you getting a pug that will last more then one run is short

Mordred - Booming.. 300% xp can i say more? getting more players by the day with alot of US 8v8 guilds moving here, sounds good for the future

Gaheris - PvE.. good relaxing server with an community and some fun unique mobs/encounters.

Eeben

Fledgling Freddie
Since im not playing much maybe 1 or 2 times i want to solo so guessing this one is a good choice then?

Caerleon - Nice 8v8 server, lots of action, really good balanced rvr each side, even a nice amount of solo to be had here, seems like alot of respectful players, very good server

Everz

FH is my second home
Since im not playing much maybe 1 or 2 times i want to solo so guessing this one is a good choice then?

guess so..

MegaMaejter

Banned
Have to agree with Ever here Eeben :fluffle:

But if I where you i'd roll mid boss and a valk for solo rvr. Oped class that won't get nerfed. Or perhaps a friar and spec ench/rejuv.

As they say it is harder to get Pugs going on mid then in hib/alb but mids population is actually higher then alb atm, but guess alot of ppl are alternating there and not really ready for the end game.

I'd consider going Mordered also, with the new ToA changes and exp bonus you could PL urself with any char quite easy.

Everz

FH is my second home
Have to agree with Ever here Eeben :fluffle:

But if I where you i'd roll mid boss and a valk for solo rvr. Oped class that won't get nerfed. Or perhaps a friar and spec ench/rejuv.

As they say it is harder to get Pugs going on mid then in hib/alb but mids population is actually higher then alb atm, but guess alot of ppl are alternating there and not really ready for the end game.

I'd consider going Mordered also, with the new ToA changes and exp bonus you could PL urself with any char quite easy.

alot of mid pop is in the BGs, Mordred hit 600 last night, promising :england:

MegaMaejter

Banned
alot of mid pop is in the BGs, Mordred hit 600 last night, promising :england:

Yah i'm keeping an eye on mordred aswell.

With 1.88 it could be good 8 man action there. Problem imo is that Rvring in none rvr zones sucks abit, too much abusing on roofs and stuff for my liking :mad:

redstar_barum

Fledgling Freddie
There are a lot of Euro's on Bossiney on all 3 realms and you will never fail to find a fight in bg's or nf.

I agree there are a lot of stealth groups around but the ones in our guild that like to solo do find fights and make good rp's. There is also a quite a few solo visible that want a fight. Our fg watched a pally and valk go at it for over 3 minutes between beno and agro bridge with the valk finally winning.

Mid bossiney now has a good Euro time player base with Sleeping Dragons, Swedish Pride, Black Mass and a few others all running groups. SD’s normally have around 15-20 on at EU time but it can be more.

Pick a server and just have fun as most have good people on them.

Thadius

Part of the furniture
There are a lot of Euro's on Bossiney on all 3 realms and you will never fail to find a fight in bg's or nf.

I agree there are a lot of stealth groups around but the ones in our guild that like to solo do find fights and make good rp's. There is also a quite a few solo visible that want a fight. Our fg watched a pally and valk go at it for over 3 minutes between beno and agro bridge with the valk finally winning.

Mid bossiney now has a good Euro time player base with Sleeping Dragons, Swedish Pride, Black Mass and a few others all running groups. SD’s normally have around 15-20 on at EU time but it can be more.

Pick a server and just have fun as most have good people on them.

A lot of people are leaving Hib/ Classic and moving to Mid/Alb. Think they got bored of zerging everything :pq

Laviski

Fledgling Freddie
A lot of people are leaving Hib/ Classic and moving to Mid/Alb. Think they got bored of zerging everything q

about time.

roll on animist nerf

redstar_barum

Fledgling Freddie
about time.

roll on animist nerf

The sroom nerf is probably prompting them leaving as they have nothing to hide behind in a siege.

Thing is with mid is that most that rolled mids have stayed mids whereas hibs have alb alts and visa-versa. So the popualtion shifts between alb and hibs depending on relics, nerfs, etc.

Us sad mids are diehards and don't jump around as we like doing it the hard way :)

Golena

Fledgling Freddie
Thadius said:
A lot of people are leaving Hib/ Classic and moving to Mid/Alb. Think they got bored of zerging everything :pq

There's also the fact that you can play all 3 servers without issue on US classic.
Mids recently had a 3 day free level period so I imagine that quite a few people took that opportunity to level a few.

Infanity

Can't get enough of FH
Lemme give you the low down..

Devon - Most active toa cluster since its got the japs,euros and us players, sorta zergish with a not bad amount of 8v8, however most the time (alb pov) players dont wish to even leave laby. Also, stealth rvr is not bad, the odd stealth zerg but other then that its great

Tintagel - dead, dont bother.. it similiar to excal/pryd

Killibury - meh, very good 8v8, top notch, lvling is fast and there already some euro on the mid side, however soloing is a dead here, wont happen, way to many stealth zergs and fgs running solo'rs over.. shame really... plus a very overpop'd alb ;)

Bossiney - Classic, most pop, cheap items and template, very active BGs from 1-49.5, the lvl 50 rvr is good 8v8 and much zerg in labyrinth.. however my advise.. do not roll mid if you do.. you will find yourself solo'ing alot.. as the chance of you getting a pug that will last more then one run is short

Mordred - Booming.. 300% xp can i say more? getting more players by the day with alot of US 8v8 guilds moving here, sounds good for the future

Gaheris - PvE.. good relaxing server with an community and some fun unique mobs/encounters.

Killibury - no solo - Bull shit ;d get quite good action ^^

Come killibury alb and i'll PL you, Where missing a few classes for GG.. Fair offer

Everz

FH is my second home
Killibury - no solo - Bull shit ;d get quite good action ^^

Come killibury alb and i'll PL you, Where missing a few classes for GG.. Fair offer

m8, u on msn, holla at me with whats needed bro, im stuck in thid atm.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom