What classes are needed?

Shangrila

Fledgling Freddie
I'm thinking about making an alt on Prdywen so I'd like to know which classes are need most there.

/shang

Smurflord

Fledgling Freddie
Paladins, clerics and sorcerers. The essential building block of any rvr group, the rest is flexible.
Shame the mids and hibs can do this with only 2 classes, but that's another argument.

Escape

Can't get enough of FH
What's needed depends on which guild/group you'll play in.

Generally, you can't go wrong with a cleric, sorc or minstrel- which has some solo... errrr... stealth-group potential :p

Nxs

One of Freddy's beloved
Also depends on PvE or RvR - all week ive been leveling in the 40-50 areas in prydwen and experienced a major lack of Paladins

Platina

Fledgling Freddie
Shangrila said:
I'm thinking about making an alt on Prdywen so I'd like to know which classes are need most there.

/shang
Shaman tbh xD

Kami

Can't get enough of FH
I was shocked how few Theurgists are around these days, need more (but only once I'm level 50 please :p)

Escape

Can't get enough of FH
Nxs said:
Also depends on PvE or RvR - all week ive been leveling in the 40-50 areas in prydwen and experienced a major lack of Paladins

Shouldn't have any problems levelling an ice-wiz :D

Most Paladins don't get out of bed unless it's a PBAoE group, so you just need to mention that when looking for tanks! Clerics are a bigger problem though, as most come in the form of Enh-Spec alts!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom