What Class?

Jeros

Part of the furniture
Hello all.

I am moving to WoW on the alliance side on the bladefist server with my irl mates.

Now i cant decide what class to play.

my class on daoc was a minstrel and i like having utilty so i was thinking druid but im really open to all sujjestions.

help lol

i like to solo a lot

Ctuchik

FH is my second home
Jeros said:
Hello all.

I am moving to WoW on the alliance side on the bladefist server with my irl mates.

Now i cant decide what class to play.

my class on daoc was a minstrel and i like having utilty so i was thinking druid but im really open to all sujjestions.

help lol

i like to solo a lot

if u like to solo, then druid is the class for u. after lvl 20 u have all the forms u need for good soloing. IE bear form (that u get at lvl 10), aqua form (water travelling only) that u get at lvl 16, and cat form that u get at lvl 20. now the bear form makes for a decent tank. can take quite alot of damage so 2 mobs on u would be a huge problem. cat form is more like the DAoC assassin.. great damage dealers but dies far to fast to be any use as a tank... and as ur also a healing class u have minimal downtime between fights... only problem is when ur doing random grps.. most ppl dont know what the hell to do with a druid in their group, so they mostly dont bother inviting us.. :( OR they invite us and think "cool we have a healer now" and dont think about the fact that our rezz stinks and get mad at us for not telling..... :clap:

but if ur mostly gonna solo or play with ur friends. go for a druid.. we almost have TO much utility :p

we can nuke / tank / deal damage / heal / debuff / do minor croud control.,.

granted we dont do ANY of those things really really good tho..

"jack of all trades and mastery of none"... ;)

/edid: oh and at lvl 40 we get a even MORE kickass bear form, making us almost on par with the main tanks when it comes to armor value

Ctuchik

FH is my second home
made a slight typo on my previous post.. meant to be "2 mobs on u would NOT be a huge problem"..... :p

sowwy..

Whisperess

Can't get enough of FH
Ctuchik said:
the fact that our rezz stinks
The fact that it can be cast while in combat unlike any other rezz doesn't mean anything to you then?

Ctuchik

FH is my second home
Whisperess said:
The fact that it can be cast while in combat unlike any other rezz doesn't mean anything to you then?

no, not much

Jeros

Part of the furniture
Thanks for you replys, looks like druid is the class for me

night elf druid here i come! rawr!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom