What class u suggest?

Mckennitt

Loyal Freddie
Greetings! I will have a go on midgard on my spare time ( or when not barding ) and i was wondering if u could give some class ideas about current rvr needs. Getting the char to 50 is an easy task but all that matters is to be needed ALLOT in rvr.
To be exact: bards and druids in Hib is like godsend classes for any kind of groups so its certain that once u log on and be up for rvr u will have invite on the spot.
Im guessing that pac healers/shammies maybe are well needed but im interested on a class that can actually level solo aswell as i wont be having bb account ( already rolled it on hib long time ago ).

So bear with me for a moment and post your opinions.

Excluded classes: locks,bd's

Warmest Regards
Mck

gohan

FH is my second home
ye if ur good enought then pac healer is a godsend same with sahmmie if u can disease buffshear an heal without problems while kiting

if that sounds about as much fun as sticking pins in ur eyes then maybe a dark SM or a valk (neither uber needed as thier a dime a dozen)

censi

Can't get enough of FH
if u have a valk on your account you are a newb.

sedde

Can't get enough of FH
censi said:
if u have a valk on your account you are a newb.

i have a level 28 one, so this means i am half-newb right ?

censi

Can't get enough of FH
no, fully blown one as the intent is there just not the work ethic.

Cadelin

Resident Freddy
Well you are right that healers are the most needed class. I play a pac healer and a decent aug healer and then shammy are generally hardest to find.

Decent banelord classes are quite difficult to find and as you have excluded locks and bds you could go for a zerker.

The only other class that is almost essential is a darkcarver runie, 48 rc 22 dark, 11 supp so he has 50% cold debuff for the bd/sms. He also has caster speed for groups that don't want to run with a skald and he has a gimpy nearsight which is still useful.

Classes to avoid are hybrid tanks as there are far too many of them around atm. There are always alot of warriors around party because of the relative ease to level them.

Ljuvasara

Fledgling Freddie
Aughealers actually solo really well :) especially if you go almost fully aug to start off with. -it gets boring fast though :(

-shammies solo well too, to begin with and finding groups shouldnt be that hard, or atleast someone to duo with

Cadelin

Resident Freddy
Mckennitt said:
Givf spec for pac healer go go go

There are several:
44 pac 31 mend used to be common however they don't get cure nearsight if they go sojouner.

40 mend 36 pac is pretty common now because you get cure nearsight at 40 mend and still have alot of insta stuff with 36 pac.

38 pac, 33 mend, 19 aug - tri spec now quite common. 38 pac gives you all the different instas. 19 aug gives you the first clerity (24% group haste buff).

For aug the old spec was
39 mend 37 aug
However I believe the new fotm spec is
42 mend 33 aug

In general pac healers go sojourner and aug healers go perfector.

Chance

Loyal Freddie
pac healers are more common than auggers since its no problem to run 2 pacs in a grp instead of augger and paccer.

ps. On my paccer iam 38pac 33mend 19 aug so i atleast have a chance of reaching the buff cap on my bases + i have celerity :)

Mckennitt

Loyal Freddie
Yep thanxs to vav tips and pip's guidance to find the alc table everything goes well so far! Onwards for xp atm!!

pjuppe

Fledgling Freddie
don't roll a aug-healer, then you're stuck with it forever :(

Mckennitt

Loyal Freddie
It is a pac one and killing nasty mobs atm!! and LFG uber guild under mckennitt name!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom