What class is needed?

M

Miep

Hiyas,
still awaiting for the game to come into my mailbox, but already prepairing for it :D
and was wondering;
what classes are needed at this moment the most in Midgard?

advice much appreciated :D

M.

snoz

Loyal Freddie
Lack of decent shaman imo, you will find alot of groups .

39 cave 37 aug or smt

Tufnir

Fledgling Freddie
Will have to agree with Snoz, good shamans always needed.

And Wij, pachealers DO grow on trees in midgard you know ;)

klavrynd

Fledgling Freddie
Just don't make a thane , a savage or a sb and you'll be fine i think.

Ixoth

One of Freddy's beloved
Thane is imo good char - especially if you dont want to be a quick in mind while playing the game - meaning that shaman's and healer's need to be quick in mind and have quick fingers to keep the party functional (clicking shortcuts in toolbar to different spells).

Why thane? excellent mob puller and last ownage nicely of mobs - can take agro back again by using taunts / weapon styles. Deals good damage.

Just my opinions. I have only one main - the Ixoth which is thane. But I've talked ppl a lot of different char types, and also heard a lot of comments usage of healers and shamans.

Yes, shamans and healers are always welcomed.

burg

Fledgling Freddie
What about berserkers? I rolled one recently, only level 24 though atm so I guess I could reroll to something that's more needed here ;)

Brabby

Fledgling Freddie
would recommend a class that -you- will like to play instead of what class is needed.

DaggerElivager

Fledgling Freddie
just test out ones and find one you like. You pay for the game so dont make a char purely on basis its needed :)

personally i find runemasters fun :D

Vlamir

Fledgling Freddie
It s a role play and its YOUR fun, so take a class that inspire you. Don t bother with the realm s needs. Game is becomeing zergy anyway, so you ll be lost in a huge wave of fighters, no matter what class you are in these conditions imho. ;)
Each class is usefull, depend the situation. If you want to be taken in rvr groups ( players vs players ), a thane can be frustrating indeed, but it s good against mobs. Just don t chose an alb imo it may affect your brain... :m00:

Vlamir, zerker

klavrynd

Fledgling Freddie
tbh, i remember in late beta (when i went to emain first) we saw mids run in from silo to the bowl and they had trolls caste huuuuge hammers, and that's why i rolled mid in retail :p

For the rest of you, saying it's your account and you pay is all nice and pc , but if the guy spends quite some time getting to 50 and after that comes to the conclustion that his emain career will consist of random pickups and sitting at the pk he won't be happy either , so you might aswell give him advice.

Thane might be a nice class on paper and maybe in pve (never played one) but the ones that do get in the so-called gank groups (that is if you're interested in that) are exceptions.

If i were you i'd make a support class or a shieldtank (warr in this case)

Wij

I am a FH squatter
Yeh. A pac healer. I know I've not been to emain for a while but you CANNOT have enough pac/mend healers. A gank grp requires 2. And an Aug/mend healer which you could easily respec to if they were more needed by the time you hit 50.

HEALER - HEALER - HEALER !!!

DaggerElivager

Fledgling Freddie
if u want to get into the good rvr groups/guilds then i guess a shield tank or a seer (like someone else suggested). These are the most required and out of the two i'd suggest seers, cos u can always use an extra playin shammy or healer

Jaem-

Can't get enough of FH
1. Read up on descriptions of the classes, specs, how they perform from sites.
2. Pick a few that sounds coolest to you.
3. Level them to thid, try them out.
4. If you like, carry it to 50.

nuky

Fledgling Freddie
dont play a shaman if its gonna beur only 50 or ur not gonna land in a uber RvR guild. u get completely buttfucked in PvE with the amount of bots about nowadays and it makes it pretty much hell to do anythin. healer all the way, wish i had rolled one.

Blood

Fledgling Freddie
Judging from some of the latest ML raids, i dont think midgard needs healers atm.

my advice would be to make a kobold warrior (and be uber like Vanaya)

Svendoc

One of Freddy's beloved
Have to agree with Blood here, Warriors are much sort after in PVE and even more so in ToA PVE

[typo]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom